1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wobbles - El Dorado schedule released

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ffwildcat, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

To all you shooters that are up for the challenge of Wobbles Trap the schedule for the El Dorado Gun Club was just released.

Wobble events will be held on:
    April 15
    May 13
    June 3
    August 12

All leading up to the State Championships to be held over two days October 13 and 14.

The club has just expanded and added a third trap.

For all you trap shooters think that wobbles is just another variation on a theme then here is the throwdown - nobody, repeat NOBODY has cleaned 100 at 3/4 wobbles. Randy Shelton has a handful of 99's next to his name, maybe he can get it done this year, we're rooting for him (well, I'm actually rooting for me but Randy's a nice fella).

All you Sacramento and Central Valley shooters come on out to El Dorado and shoot the wobbles, this is a terrific club, run by genuinely good folks and they host a fun event. Would love to see some juniors out there too - last year we had a couple of youngsters that shot really well and they'll be out to defend their titles.

2. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

bump de bump

3. HANGFIRE

HANGFIRE Member

4. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

5. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Big thumbs up on the El Dorado Gun Club! I shot there for the first time last fall at one of their turkey shoots (they were very generous and let me win a few) and the members were very friendly. This is one of those clubs where you will meet some fine people and enjoy the beautiful views of the Sierra Mountains. I'll be back.

6. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.