1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wobble trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dywyk, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dywyk

dywyk TS Member

SCTP PROGRAM: AT WINGMASTERS SPORTSMAN CULB MARATHON NY LOKING FOR A WOBBLE TRAP TO PURCHASE OR SWAP FOR O0NE OF OURS. AS YOUTH SHOOTING PROGRAM WE OUR LOOKING GIVING ARE KIDDS EXPIERIENCE OF ALL TYPES CLAY TARGET SHOOTING.

2. dywyk

dywyk TS Member

SCTP PROGRAM: AT WINGMASTERS SPORTSMAN CULB MARATHON NY LOKING FOR A WOBBLE TRAP TO PURCHASE OR SWAP FOR O0NE OF OURS. AS YOUTH SHOOTING PROGRAM WE OUR LOOKING GIVING ARE KIDDS EXPIERIENCE OF ALL TYPES CLAY TARGET SHOOTING.

3. dywyk

dywyk TS Member

4. dywyk

dywyk TS Member

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Geeze ... I hope your not also trying to teach them English, spelling and grammar as well.

Good luck in your quest to find what you desire.

6. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

I cannot help you with your search but I am excited for your kids.
    Check the homepage of the national SCTP and look at the link for the junior Olympics. They are now sanctioning events held on wobble traps as eligible for hosting a JO event. Very exciting.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Once they wobble they may not want to go back to regular trap.

8. traploader

traploader Member

I'm selling a Winchester Western (Model V1579) Wobble trap complete with my TrapLoader 270 conversion for $2500 USD. I have a couple here in stock so get them while they last.

Ian Brotherston
    Western Retro Products

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.