1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wobble Trap Reccomendation

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Johnny Mancuso, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny Mancuso

Johnny Mancuso TS Member

Oct 18, 2007
    We are new to this site and are looking for reccomendations for a Wobble Trap machine for use at our ranch. It needs to be portable, perhaps pulled by a Mule or ATV, operate on a 12 volt battery and hold at least 150 targets. It will be used mostly by my girlfriend and myself and occasionally by our guests. We have looked at the Hunters Pointe HP-330 Wobbler and either the Ranger Wobbler or Super Hawk Wobbler by Promatic. We really want to buy just one machine and we would like to spend around $3000.00, so we want what has worked best and has been the most dependable for other users. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

2. traploader

traploader Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I've got a refurbished automatic Winchester-Western "White Flyer" wobble trap with all the goodies including 12 volt power and 270 target capacity for $2995. I'll include remote voice activation as well. The Western trap is a solid and dependable machine. It was used at the Grand from 1955 until about 1990. It's quality design is timeless. It's an American legend with a proud history serving the shooting sports for over 60 years.
  3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Nashville Tn
    I went to a Promatic clinic a while back at Deer Creek Sporting Clays in Fl. FANTASTIC place, staff, and the Promatic crew and machines were SUPER. Easy to set up and adjust, extremely simple to work on, good prices.
  4. BTC

BTC TS Member

Jun 29, 2007
    one word, promatic
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.