1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WNATED CITORI PLUS SINGLE BARREL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by steevo, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steevo

steevo TS Member

Hi Ray. I'm looking for the same. Steve

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

This thread gets brought back around from time to time and the answer usually does not change. Buy a plus combo. Very few people sold off their single barrels. If they did, they bring a real premium. If you shop around, you can get a standard grade combo in good condition for around $2500. Sometimes less depending on how the guy shot that day. The worse the economy gets, the better your price will be. You are a lot more likely to find a combo than a barrel alone. I gave $900 to get back the 34" single barrel with matching serial number to my 32" over/under the previous owner had sold off 5 years ago. The price has not come down any.

Jeff

3. Toddy

Toddy Member

I paid $750.00 US for mine...

Your just a little too late as I'm not selling the Citori+ single barrel that I purchased of Trapshooter's.com from Ed Yanchok not more than 2 months ago and it fits my daughter's Citori + just perfect but I am waiting to buy a Citori+ for myself and I will be using it......sorry....

Good luck in your search.

Reg. T., East Sooke, BC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.