1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC @ Weir Stones in Union, MI - PICS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Every Saturday in SW Michigan you can find trapshooters in the back yard of Weir Stones in Union, MI. It's a two trap club (or back yard, however you want to look at it). Today we had around 30 shooters and chilly weather. I decided to take a few pics to share.

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the "Shoot Off Hill." You may break 'em all on the line but this is where the money is made.

[​IMG]

Here are some on lookers and shoot off participants. Parking lot looks full in the back ground.

[​IMG]

A look down the barrels of Ken S. and Ray in the shoot off. A little advice, shoot the hard right and hard left quick. The tree has leaves for about a week and then they get shot off.

[​IMG]

Shooter staying warm in the shack. Not much room but it gets the job done.

[​IMG]

Here is Todd picking up the gun of his idol. He then asks himself "Why don't I have an MX-10?" "I could shoot so much better."

[​IMG]

And here is the famous Weir Stone with Ray.

Matt Ski

2. rivers

rivers Member

Great day for shooting!
    Wild Acres is a club that everyone is welcome to shoot....even TDGoose.

Matt,

Once again, you have managed to generate some photo's to share with us or use against us......

In case you didn't pick up on the picture of "Todd with his idols gun"....this was Matt's way of dragging someone else into the "Rubber Comb Drama". Classic

3. pullbangloss

Ray,
    $5500 sight unseen.

Matt

4. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

How did you get Todd to show up? The only reason he would be holding your gun is because he did not bring his. Goose season is closed, don't be scared Todd, you are running out of excuses.

Mike

5. pullbangloss

To quote Scott E. I think "Todd is yella!"

Come on Todd, chime in. Break the ice. We are all awaiting your presence.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.