1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC - lost shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cindyfenn, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Fennville Michigan
    Sorry to report but we lost 2 dear members of the Fennville Rod & Gun Club this week, from both ends of the age spectrum.

Ben Selby, 15, great kid that always had a smile on his face. Helped whenever he came out with his grandparents, which are well known at our club, Quincy and Lavina. Last couple of times out he helped cook chicken on the grill and helped get the newsletters folded and stamped. Wonderful young guy who passed too quickly.

Terry Wolfe, a senior member of ours and several surrounding clubs. Wonderful guy that always had a smile, willing to help others, and just happy to be shooting. I have a "bright light"(as I call it) that he gave me & it's on my gun and every time I look at it from now on I'll think of him.

Bless them both and their families.

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Didn't now Ben very well, i saw him helping Lavina several times, and folding newsletters this winter. Too young. Terry was fun to shoot with. Hate to see them go.

CANTWIN Member

Jan 20, 2010
    I too liked Terry vary much he always had a good word,I will miss him vary much.

I also didn't know Ben vary well but the couple of times I met him he seemed like a vary nice boy.My heart goes out to Quincy and Lavina two vary nice people that had a vary bad day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.