1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Gun River Cacutta,Sunday 11-28-2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xtxt, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Gun River will host this Sundays (2) 50 bird draw calcuttas.Doors open at 9:00 am.We shoot protections till 12:00,have draw and begin calcuttas soon after that.

Thanks to Allegan 11-21-10 Sundays shoot.Keep up the good work.

Looking for new club to take the 1st Sunday of the month,send me a PM if your intrested.

All new and older shooters are welcome. Come out and try your hand.They are a great bunch of guys and gals, glad to be able to shoot with them.Don't forget to tell a freind about our curcit,bring then with you.

Have a good one

Don S.

Don't forget Friday Night Fun Shoot at Fenville 11-26-10 allways a good time.Best shoot for new shooters in the state.

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

ttt

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve

Sorry about any confusion.Gun River is still hosting The 1st and 4th sundays of the month.Just lookihg see if any new club wants to host WMCC's 1st sunday.

WMCC SUNDAYS 1st---Gun River, 2nd---Fennville, 3rd---Allegan, 4th---Gun River, all have games before and after

2nd Friday Night---Hastings, 50 bird and games

Last Friday Night Fennivlle---50 bird Fun Night, 16yd and 20yd with games

Every Tuesday Gun River Game Night

We have a lot of good people shooting,if you are new come on out give it a try it can get habbit forming.For times look at posts here on TS

Have a good one

Don S.

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Just a thought...

I wonder if the other clubs would be interested in rotating the 1st Sunday of the month.

Gun River one month, Allegan one month, Fennville one month, then it repeats.

Again, just a thought.

Matt Ski
    "Have gun will travel"

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Matt

Have gun will travel,bet ya Steve has something to say!!!

Sounds good to me.Maybe we can rotate after the first of the year.We'll talk and see what happens.Need to see if any other clubs have intrest also.

How about Hastings taking one or more weekends???

Have a good one

Don S.

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Is the hullgull on line yet.

hook

7. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

8. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Matt has a good idea,But(of course) i don't think i can get the help for an extra calcutta. We have two a month now at Fennville-Friday night,2nd sunday. It would be nice to get another club involved. Perry

9. Who's next

Who's next Member

i think the clubs should keep the dates they have now and i'm sure another club will pick up the frist sunday. it will be nice to shoot some place else. all the shooters have all ready figered out how to break birds at the three clubs now. well maybe hook needs a little more help but his time will come if he keeps shooting with and watching gary. every one have a happy thanksgiving

10. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

The hullgull is running free but we need to call him out,the only thing I can think of is using his call doubleAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

hook

11. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve

Maybe he didn't make it home last sunday????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.