1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Gun River 12-26-10 Calcutta Scores - PICS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xtxt, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Sorry guys I posted a separate list of scores on a different thread was busy hunting and pecking my way thru it, and missed all the chatter.

Don s.

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Well the empty I had after double gunning Tim is probably in Traverse City by now. I chucked it pretty good.

Glad to see the boys again on the WMCC. Always a good time even though I got a little cold. The Under Armour Santa put under the tree sure did help.

Thanks to all the volunteers for helping run the shoot. Bob W., Don S., Rick S., and the rest help make it possible for us idiots to shoot in such cold, harsh conditions, LOL.

Sorry to Tim S. and Brian L. for having the unfortunate luck of drawing me. I've been known to drag down anyone, anywhere, anytime.

As always great job of reporting Steve. No wonder your in charge of the Barry Manilow Fan Club newsletter.

Matt Ski

3. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

4. BrianL

BrianL TS Member

Matt,no need to apologize,If I remember correctly(and unfortunately,I do)
    I was the one who should have been throwing my shells at the targets.The
    gun sure didn't make any difference this day.All in all still a fun time,
    aside from the slight chill in the air.

BrianL

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Brian,

I have added you to my list of "ruined" shooters. You are # 1,345. By 2012 I should be up to 2,000. LOL.

See ya New Years!

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.