1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Flat River C. C. Calcutta Results 3/31/13 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Today i was a Newbie to Flat River Conservation Club and im sure glad i went to enjoy the shoot today ,what a great club with 2 trap fields ,2 skeet fields,5 stand ,sporting clays ,and a pistol and rifle range what more could s shooter ask for ,so if you live or anywhere near Greenville i suggest you check them out you wont be sorry and you will meet some great people along the way also ,today started out around 9am with protections there had to be at least 10 or 12 rounds shot before the calcutta sign up and action at 12pm they were going out as fast as one got done ,thank you to all the volunteers today and the trappers what a great job ,and dare i say what a great Easter lunch with Ham,Au Gratin potatoes,mac & cheese ,taco salad,fresh veggies and dip ,fresh fruit, and all the cakes, pies ,and cookies you could imagine this club knows how to do it up right Thank you from all us shooters for all your hard word And Happy Easter ,now a few pics from today ...
    A pictures of the clubhouse for anyone thinking of stopping by the address is 300 S Greenville West Dr ,Greenville Mi, 48838 you need to stop by sometime ..

As you can see full squads and nice clean well taken care of grounds to be offered here at Flat River C.C.

As you can see lots of shooters today made the trip to enjoy the shooting today and hangout with some friends...
    Tim Schanz ,Mike Bork and Jack Patton stopped by to try there hand at the calcutta
    And Don Stevens drove up today and brought his girlfriend ,he told me her name was Bunny ,but i think he was pulling my leg because its Easter im pretty sure she is his wife June !!

And a couple pics of inside the clubhouse, a nice clean and warm place to catch up with friends between rounds
    So if your looking for a relaxing place to come and spend sometime shooting or maybe even do as this fine specimen of a lab is doing and wanna just take a nap on the floor we will just step over you like we do him and not bother you ..
    And a Big Thank You goes out to Bob Richmond the Mastermind behind todays shoot for putting this all together for us to have a great place to shoot today and great job on the auctions too ..now lets see the first calcutta board

Today we had 3 squads for 14 teams and in first place at 49 all alone was Bob Richmond & Mike E. in second a tie at 46 and they split with Don H. & Doc and Greg Harris and John and third was tied also at 45 and they split with Mike Bork & Larry Farrell and Rich Schanz & Ed great shooting everyone ..
    And a picture of the first place winners in the first calcutta Bob Richmond & Mike E. great shooting guys ,and ill add the results from the 75 bird pick later when i get the results and Thank You again to Flat River Conservation Club for a great shoot and thank you to all the volunteers...
  2. xtxt

xtxt Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Hey Doug

Great job on the pics at the Flatriver Easter shoot. Those who made it had a great time and those that didn't make it lost out on all the chocolate bunnies.

Have a good one

Don S.
  3. Back-up-Bob

Back-up-Bob Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Results for the 75 Bird Pick

Scott/JC (73) First Place

Bob R/Zack and Greg/Rick (72) Second Place (Split)

Jack/Kenny (70) Third Place

Special THANK YOU to all the new shooters and regulars that showed up on this lovely Easter Sunday! It was wonderful seeing everyone up at the Flat River Conservation Club! Hope to see everyone here next Sat for our regular monthly Calcutta. We will be open at 9am and sign up for Calcutta will end at noon. Once again, lunch will be served by the ladies. Everyone done a wonderful job with lots of goodies for all to enjoy!

Our address is 300 Washington Street, Greenville, MI. If you need further directions or help, call Bob Richmond at 989-287-2550.. and yes, he has a new phone.

NEW NEW NEW NEW..... If you are a first time calcutta shooter at our club, put your name in for a drawing in May for a free round on the five stand!! It is up and running and looks like a great time to be had by all that try it!

Hope to see you next Saturday!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.