1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville YOUTH DAY - Sat 7/21

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cindyfenn, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hey shooters - round up all the young shooters and bring them to Fennville this Saturday - 7/21 for a great day for kids. It doesn't matter if it's their first time or they're seasoned. We can accomodate everybody.

All kids get a ticket for a free hot dog, pop and chips. Those that shoot also get a door prize ticket for some great items being donated. There's also some talk of raffles but don't have details....

The club will open at 9:30 and will be a mix of open rounds, protections, games and maybe a calcutta if there's enough interest. All ranges will be open for trap and skeet for all ages so yes, "old kids" can shoot too!

We have lots of volunteers lined up so come on out for a great day! The kids are the future of our sport and clubs - let's support them!

Cindy

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Yes Cindy you are so right the young guns are the future of your sport.

I'm glad we are starting to have more all the time.

Thankyou to all those who support them

Don S.

3. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thank you Don - I know you arranged for a lot of really nice door prizes for the kids - you don't just say you support the kids, you come through.

I don't want to mention names on here but food, drinks, clay birds, prizes and lots of time has all been donated to make this a great day. Thank you to everybody.

This is a fundraiser - both for the new young shooters and to support the youth teams that are competing in shooting events.

Thank you to the WMCC group for their generous donations when the jug is passed, items are donated, etc. This is a terrific group of people that welcome new shooters of all ages - and just people in general.

I couldn't be prouder than to be associated with this group. Thanks guys/gals!

Cindy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.