1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Rod & Gun Calcutta Results 12/11/11

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Today turned out to be a good day for shooting temps were cool at first then warmed up nice and the scores in the Calcutta showed it with some good scores and for lunch which is always great at Fennville we had leftovers from the FRG Christmas party from yesterday and like we all know leftovers taste better the next day , we had tons of Pork loin ,mashed potatoes and gravy ,greenbean casserole,potato salad,shrimp, sweet potatoes, rolls, crackers and dips and cheese and tons of cakes as always another hit for Fennville , so lets see a few pics of the turnout today before we get to the first calcutta
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see lots of shooters showed up today for a fun day of shooting
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Steve VV looking up to the shooting gods asking them to let him shoot good today ( didn't work sorry Steve )
    [​IMG]
    Here we have a new face to Fennville Frank from Ill with that i miss my wife look on his face and Steve VV in the back ground with that where's that sissy Matt Ski today look !!
    [​IMG]
    And Tim Schanz with that cold trapshooter stare getting ready for action
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Tim D and the Ringer he brought from Ill Frank showing us there style , ok enough goofing on people and lets get to the board from the first Calcutta
    [​IMG]
    Today we had 5 squads and 22teams with a perfect score of 50 straight by Chris & Larry S to take first place out right great shooting guys in second we had 3teams tied at 48 and Jack Patton & Randy Hook winning the shootoff in 3rd one team at 47 to take the win Mick Y & Chuck E. 4th 3 teams tied at 46 and Zeek S. & Dan S. winning the shootoff and 5th went to Buck Karr & Phil J winning the shootoff good shooting everybody and big thanks goes out to Joey Kiss and Eric Yonkers for keeping things running so well so ill end this for now and hopefully Eric can add the results from the second calcutta and thank you to Fennville Rod and Gun for being such a great club ...

2. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thank you Doug for the reporting. You do a fine job and we all appreciate it. We got awfully lucky again with beautiful weather.

We got to welcome some new faces to the club today. Hope you all had fun and come see us again!

Cindy

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Doug

Can't tell you how much your pics and captions mean to me and all the other people that view them "GREAT JOB".

Fennville Members

Again "AWESOME JOB FENNVILLE" Everyone I talked to had a good time. And thanks everyone that makes your club run so well.

Have a good one

Don S.

4. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

OK, showing my ignorance. Eric posted the board pics from the 2nd calcutta on the Fennville Rod & Gun Club facebook page. If anybody knows how to get them over here, go for it.

Maybe Eric will check in between studying and finals and do it.....

Cindy

5. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

Good job great job again!! Looks like everyone had fun!!

6. swine

swine Member

I had a great time fennville has always done a fantastic shoot.can anyone put up a schedule of the rest of the shoots for next yearof all the clubs in michigan. we here in indiana like coming up there larry S. only question I have is where was the chicago bears #1 fan(MATT K) Maybe next time,we wont tell him we are coming.

7. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Results from 2nd Calcutta - 4 squads, 16 teams:

1st (48) - Split between Larry S/Steve VV and WC/Chris

2nd (46) - Split between Clayton/Jack P and Doc/Gary P

3rd (45) - Shootoff winners Trevor/Anthony

4th (44) - Shootoff winners Dan J/Phil J

Sorry, have to add - 1 back door shoot - won by Cindy. Can you believe it!!

Cindy

8. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey guys,

Thanks to Doug for getting the pictures and creating the results thread. Below I have the results from the second calcutta.

Thanks to everyone for coming out to shoot! Hoping to be more active around the forum once finals end this week!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster

9. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I am very disapointed in my fellow Michigan shooters. How dare they let all our cash go back across the border! Not to mention to a Packers fan!

Nice shooting Larry. Isn't it amazing what you can do when the birds are on time, lol. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Sorry I didn't get a chance to make it. Usually when the temps drop below 50 deg. my hibernation period sets in. Must be the "Bear" in me.

Great job Doug! Glad to see everyone had a good time.

Matt Ski

10. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fennville rod and gun club facebook