1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by moore5833, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Results from Calcutta number 2 at Fennville sunday. A great spring day and the scores show it. Thanks go out to Don,Mick and Cindy Yonker,Eric and Brea for putting on a nice shoot. I finaaly arrived around 6:30 and people where shooting backdoors yet!Perry

2. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey All!

Thanks for posting up the Results Perry. I think the results of the first one are still floating around and will soon be posted!

We did have a great turn out this past Sunday. Had 50 shooters (5 squads of 5 teams) come out who enjoyed our Pancake Breakfast and started shooting protections around 10:00 am. Ran through 9 protections, drew and auctioned the teams and had the first squad shooting about 1:00 pm.

The second calcutta had 38 shooters which got started right around 3:30 - 4:00 which was done about 5:30. Like posted before, we shot games (Back doors with auction) afterwards and didnt stop shooting until about 7:00.

Like to thank all for coming out and shooting, hope the weather holds up the rest of the summer!

Couple club announcements to mark on your calenders:

August 7th and 8th: were hosting the 5th annual FENNVILLE GRAND consisting of 2 calcuttas each day with many games before and after (more details to come)

August 29th (5th sunday calcutta) Fennville is hosting a WALL-EYE DINNER with two calcuttas scheduled!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Nice post Eric!!

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

As always a great job to the Fennville crew! Shoots are always well ran. Not to mention the great food!

If you guys haven't made it out yet you should for sure put it on your calendar. The Friday night shoots on the last Friday of every month are also great if your looking to get started in trap.

Great job again,
    Matt

5. Who's next

Who's next Member

i'am sorry i had to miss a great shoot. but i'am looking forward to see a picture of the first shoot. word has it that hook did not fair to good. i guess i better get back to shooting so i can help the poor guy out. the woodchucks were sunbathing without any fear. keep shooting Hook Rick K

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Rick

I thank I did a vary good job of baby setting.They put pick of the board up and Matt was not picked he started pouting a little bit so to make him feel better I baught him and Dan.Matt and Dan did'ent do so well on the first 25 so I had to give him a little pep talk.Matt had to shoot the last 25 he was doing vary well and then he choked,he droped a target but Dan being ever so vigilant smashed it,so thanks to Dan we had a good pay day.I don't know if I will be able to baby set any more because I found out I can't do both,when I'm baby setting I just can't shoot.

I almost forgot to tell you that Gary dos'ent like me baby setting outher people he gets a little bit jealous.

The woodchucks were not sunbathing they were pointing and laughing.

hook

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

[​IMG]
    I was able to get i Picture after Hook and Gary's last Woodchuck hunt-Don't mess with Hook!,Perry

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Is allegan going to have a shoot this weekend,maybe I just missed there posting.anybody

Perry if that was true my wife would'ent have went without diner Sunday night.

hook

9. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Yes on Allegan-They have an ATA event on SAT,and Calcutta on Sunday. Perry

10. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice trophy Hook! You should be proud to have that one mounted over your fire place!

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.