1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC - Fennville Results 2-13 with PICS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Well it was a very nice day to shoot today! Fennville hosted this weeks WMCC shoot. A great time was had by all! Good food, tricky targets, and great volunteers!

We missed a few regulars today. Hope the WMCC group that headed over to Montpelier did us proud! I'm sure DoubleTrouble will give us an update.

Take a look below at some of today's participants. We shot two 50 bird calcuttas and 2 door shoot calcuttas. Not to mention a hand load of warm up protections.

pullbangloss_2008_030383.jpg

An early morning warm up protection.

pullbangloss_2008_030384.jpg

Tim S. and Ken G. ready to smash a target.

pullbangloss_2008_030385.jpg

Brian, Perry, and WC aka rookieman. A few of the volunteers that make the shoot possible.

pullbangloss_2008_030386.jpg

The resident WMCC mascot, Remington. Remember, the camera adds 10 lbs.

pullbangloss_2008_030387.jpg

Tim C. and Louie K., some Indiana shooters who made the trek up North.

pullbangloss_2008_030388.jpg

Arnie looking at Hook dumb founded after Hook tells Arnie, "I think I am going to break 5 in the door shoot today!"

pullbangloss_2008_030389.jpg

Rick S. sitting with all his friends.

pullbangloss_2008_030390.jpg

Here's Frank adding a little more money to his retirement fund compliments of Ray and Big Steve.

pullbangloss_2008_030391.jpg

We had a great spread today. Wild game galore! Remington kept a close eye on it making sure that no one who didn't pay didn't eat.

pullbangloss_2008_030392.jpg

Here's Louie doing his Buck R. impression being late to the line.

pullbangloss_2008_030393.jpg

Hook giving some advice to Rick S.

pullbangloss_2008_030394.jpg

Our own "hull gull" Gary M. with his new Perazzi. He was thinking about getting a K-80 but realized Hook shot one.

pullbangloss_2008_030395.jpg

Results from the 1st calcutta.

pullbangloss_2008_030396.jpg

I was lucky enough to shoot with Anthony. Did I mention we won? Needless to say the kid got a workout making a number of back ups for me. When I grow up, I want to shoot just like YOUNGGUN.

pullbangloss_2008_030397.jpg

Perry and Cindy shot together today. Cindy shot the first 25, Perry shot the 2nd 25. I think we know who the weak link was. Name ryhmes with Mary. (Sorry Perry, Tim S. put me up to it.)

pullbangloss_2008_030398.jpg

Results from the 2nd calcutta.

pullbangloss_2008_030399.jpg

We had a huge 1st door shoot calcutta. 18 shooters! Hook somehow broke 5 and won it outright. Trevor took 2nd with 4 and Scott the "Giant Killer" proceeded to beat Dan, Brad, and myself in the 3rd place shoot off. Guess I know why they call him the Giant Killer.

pullbangloss_2008_0303100.jpg

I flinched into 5 on the 2nd door shoot and won 1st. Gary (with his new Perazzi) took second with a 4 beating Dan VH in a shootoff.

pullbangloss_2008_0303101.jpg

Brad with his new Ceaser Salad gun shooting the door shoot.

pullbangloss_2008_0303102.jpg

Clayton in the door shoot. Sold for the most, broke the least. LOL, just kidding. Well, come to think of it....

pullbangloss_2008_0303103.jpg

What's up Doc?

pullbangloss_2008_0303104.jpg

The animal look a like contest winner from last week, Doug S.

pullbangloss_2008_0303105.jpg

For all you door shoot winner wannabees, this is the form you need to use. Here's Hook, who broke 5/5, showing us how it's done.

pullbangloss_2008_0303106.jpg

WC aka rookieman getting ready to flip off a target after it failed to break when he shot at it. WC, LOAD SOME 6'S!!!

pullbangloss_2008_0303107.jpg

Vern and Trevor showing off their trapshooting physique. I thought it was Harlan and Leo for a second.

pullbangloss_2008_0303108.jpg

The Fennville trap boys who also helped make this shoot possible. Great job guys.

Well that's about it. Stay tuned for a couple videos of some door shoot hot dogs!

Again, thanks to the Fennville crew for hosting this weekend. Hope to see everyone at Allegan next weekend.

For the record I did not pick on MLKX5 one time. I even let him buy me in the second door shoot and made him some cash.

Till next time,
    Matt Ski

2. pullbangloss

Check the video link above. It's Trevor aka SuperMotard calling in some sheep from the farm across the road.

Matt Ski

By the way, nice shooting! 4 out of 5

3. pullbangloss

Click the link above.

It's Anthony aka YOUNGGUN. Did I mention he really likes Power Rangers!

Nice shooting today kid! I'll shoot with you anytime.

Matt Ski

4. pullbangloss

Click link above.

I might have mis-spoken earlier when I said I hadn't picked on MLKX5 all day. This was more of Scott's doings than anything.

Nice shooting Scott. The first time I don't buy you and you kick my butt in the shootoff! Wish you would have shot like that with me on the 2nd calcutta, lol. Who has more fun than us?

Matt Ski

5. rivers

rivers Member

And before you say anything Double Trouble......

I didn't intend to be a contributor to Frank's retirement fund at first.
    Who would of have thought that Harold(aka:Slick) and Frank(aka:Smooth) were a couple of card hustlers.

For once I thought it was safe without Buck R. and Jack P.at the same card table.

Just as a friendly reminder to anyone that plays with these two sharks.....get a deck of cards from the club.

6. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Thanks for the nice post-and the close-up of Cindy and my wonderfull score! How come thers no close up of the second events score????? We appreciate the posting and the pics. Next week Allegan for more fun and games.Perry

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

PS look at the snow cover from the morning-till late afternoon, we lost a lot of snow today!

8. pullbangloss

Ray,
    That's Howard not Harold. Although he might be using a code name so that the Vegas mobsters don't find him.

For the record, Perry did a wonderful job on the 2nd event winning first place with a 49. Now the whole story... (This is going to be good)

Perry was orignally signed up to shoot with Harry L. But then we realized Louie K. wasn't signed up. (I know what your thinking tdgoose) So to make Louie happy Perry scratched and let Louie shoot with Harry.

Then comes Arnie. Arnie realizes Perry wants to shoot but has no partner. So Arnie asks Perry to shoot and they decide to jump on the 2nd calcutta.

So, we now have Perry and Arnie who have essentially picked each other, and Louie and Harry who have essentially picked each other.

Well after the smoke cleared Perry and Arnie won 1st, outright, and Louie and Harry won 2nd outright. This turned out to be a real fishy 2nd event!

Perry,
    I bet you wish you could go back in time and not have reminded me of the 2nd event results, lol.

Good shooting guys!

Matt Ski

9. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hey now, in Perry's defense, he had a much different partner for the 2nd shoot and he shot a lot of shells that 1st round with me. He got the C shooter for the first calcutta. And jeez guys, I REALLY appreciate you highlighting that score - nobody will ever want to let me practice again! But I expect the same treatment when I do have that big score! Aren't you all glad I'm a good sport, and thanks Perry, I had fun.

Thanks to everybody today - hope you had a good time.

Cindy

10. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Matt- Me and my big mouth.Perry

11. pullbangloss

Trapboy,

Hook got lucky.

We are not picking on Cindy. Cindy carried the team. Too bad Perry couldn't hold up his end of the deal, lol. Don't believe me? Just look at the score board! Sorry Perry.

Matt Ski

12. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Tough crowd!

13. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Hook did get luck the larger the pot the more lucky I get.

Matt got vary lucky himself he got Anthony and Anthony did his job again.

Trapboy it is good to hear from you how is your winter going,we are looking forward to this winter getting over.

Perry you ask for it.

hook

14. pullbangloss

Hook,

Just think, if you bid one more dollar on yourself you could have cleaned up.

Where's Steve? Is he too good to talk to his WMCC friends now?

Matt Ski

15. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

I did not bid any more because John S. got the bid and I did not have the heart to take it away from him besides it's only money friends are more important as you well know.

As for Steve I don't think he did vary well at the shoot so he is going to take it out on us.

Trapboy Remington was asking about Munson and if he is still around and wondering if he would taste as good as he looks,I said I would ask.

hook

16. rivers

rivers Member

Steve,

That sure seemed like you released alot of stress in that memo....long ride back home?

We had a seat saved for you at the card table. (Right next to Big Steve)
    He sure likes to sit by you.

17. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

You talked on and on but never did tell us how you shot,this is what we want to know.How much you love and respect us is of vary little interst to us we just want to know how much money you brought back to share with us.

hook

18. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

19. pullbangloss

Steve,

Yes we would like to know how you shot.

Matt Ski

20. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

Those power are working out real well.

Anthony