1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC - Fennville Results 1-9-11 - Pictures

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Another fine job of reporting Steve.

I was under the weather today along with the old man. Must be all those kisses and hugs we have been giving each other, lol.

Hope to see everyone next weekend.

Any announcement on who's shooting the fifth Sunday?

Matt Ski

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Thanks for the post Steve. Matt Edwardsburg was announced for the 5th Sunday in May,which will be Memorial Day weekend.Perry

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Thats the first time I ever seen a protection shot closer than 27 years ... Whats up with that ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

5. pullbangloss

WPT,

We have a lot of new shooters on the WMCC. 90% of them have never even shot registered. We like to make it so everyone who shoots at least has a chance.

Matt Ski

6. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve

What can I say but great job on the pics and reporting of Sunday's shoot, I especially like the one with the shoot off for 1st on the second Calcutta. My thanks and all the rest of the WMCC guys and gals go out to You and Matt for your awesome work

Don S.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Matt Ski,

Then it make sense ... I didn't mean in it a bad way, was just wondering what was going on shooting up close ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. lostandout

lostandout Member

MATT

just to let you know im only one win in a protection away from paying off my new used k-80

BRIAN

9. al391

al391 TS Member

From Jack in Florida..........What's all that white stuff? Looks a little like the sugar sand we have around here.

10. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Nice pics. Glad to see that I'm not the only one having fun in the white stuff!!

Rich in Indiana

11. pullbangloss

Steve,

Thanks for the info.

Matt Ski
    (One of those big shot WMCC'ers who has broke a 15/25 and felt DA*M good about it!)

12. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey all,

Steve - Thanks for posting all the pictures! Really get a chuckle out of them when scrolling through with your comments on each. You must never use the flash as I never knew that picture of me was taken..im sure the same with the other mug shots taken!

Good to see interest from outsiders on the forum. We greatly encourage you to join the circuit and participate in shoots!

As I mentioned on the other thread of results (if nobody saw it)...Heres a couple upcoming events to keep your eye on at the Fennville Rod and Gun Club:

SPRING TEAM SHOOT - will be pick your partner, NON-MEMBERS allowed to shoot, 300 total birds, yardage will be 16 ,19, and 22 yard. Tentative time for the league is March through May...MORE details to come..nothing set in stone here, just some ideas WC and I have put together..

WILD GAME DINNER - February 12th, will be shooting games (protections, back doors, three guns up), open rounds, and skeet. Shooting will start around 12:00 (Noon) and dinner will be served at 6:00 pm. Non-members also welcome I do believe...

I will be posting threads for each event soon so keep an eye on the forum!

Thanks to all who came and shot!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

13. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

YES, the wild game dinner is open to everybody. We'd love to introduce more people to our club.

Cindy

14. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I like the photo of myself giving away 1st place in the shootoff. BobR will probly never talk to me again.Perry

15. pullbangloss

Perry,

I heard about your last target mishap. May I suggest calling Hook for some sympathy and advice. He should be really good at dealing with this issue by now.

Matt Ski

16. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perry

Matt should show you the sympathy that you require because he knows from first hand experience what it is like to miss the last target,he missed the target and I refused to cover for his mistake and he wants to blame me,buck up Matt and take responsibility.

hook

17. pullbangloss

I'll take responsibility for that one but what about the others? I don't think I was your partner any of those times.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.