1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville MI Calcutta - 9/12/10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cindyfenn, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

This Sunday is the WMCC calcutta at Fennville Rod & Gun Club.

The morning starts with our Pancake Breakfast served from 8 til noon with protections starting at 10.

Two 50 bird draw calcuttas scheduled for the afternoon with the first one around 1 PM. Lunch will be available at 1 PM also.

Come on and join us - the weather's supposed to be great! We'll miss those of you heading to the ATA shoot in Mason...

2. lostandout

lostandout Member

3. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

OK, I'll be the first to post that I participated in a team that probably has the all time record low in a calcutta - 24! No, it wasn't one round, it was a 50 bird, so yes I'll take the beating.

So, nobody should ever be intimidated to try this out. Really bad news is we had 16/25 going into the last round - that's a bummer.

Just want to thank all the shooters/teams on my round. It was probably the worst experience you ever had in a money shoot but bless you all, you tried to smile! I know our "team's" situation caused a lot of loss in concentration (try shooting with that) but you were all First Class Acts with the way you handled it. Sorry it took you out of the money.

Aren't you glad though that it was understood that I'd be paired up with that shooter. Sorry I didn't know it would have that effect on the line. Dummy me!

Thanks everybody for shooting today - hope everybody had a good time in spite of things!

Cindy

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

You were a good sport Cindy.

5. lostandout

lostandout Member

you should be a pro at backup shooting now

6. Who's next

Who's next Member

after reading this post why is it that the first name that pops in to my head in hook? sorry hook talk with matt and he said the same thing

7. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Thanks Cindy for outing me you said they would never know I don't think I can trust you again.

8. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

No folks it wasn't Hook - let's just hope it will be a long time before my partner decides to try this again!

Cindy

9. plinker611

plinker611 Member

wondering what dates calcuttas are ran at fenville,gun river,and allegan,edwardsburg c.c.is starting up meat shoots first sunday of the month,oct.-march .wanting to get a idea on how mutch meat to buy,and what do the shooters want to stock the freezer up with,thanks,mark

10. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Holy crap...Mark has come out of hibernation!

I'd stock of with Filet Mignon, Lobster tail (fresh, not from Louisiana), Black Angus burger, and Kobe Beef. That should be a good start!

Okay, well maybe not.

Matt Ski

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

We shoot a calcutta on every Sunday your best bet if you want to get these shooters is to shoot on Saturday.Best of luck with your meat shoots I hear they are a lot of fun and you have had vary good meat in the past.
    \
    hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.