1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC FENNVILLE GRAND 2012 PHOTOS & RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by B4UWUR, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B4UWUR

B4UWUR Member

Click on the club link above to look at some photographs from the three day grand.

[​IMG]

2. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

What a great weekend - thank you to all of the shooters that came out. The Fennville Gun Club sure appreciated it!

Thank you also to all the guys that made the annual trip - always good to see you and share some time.

Mostly thank you to the trappers, recruited scorers & auction helpers, cooks, setup and cleanup help, grounds people, photographers, and everybody else that volunteered in so many ways to keep things running smoothly. It was a fantastic weekend!

Cindy

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

What Cindy said and more,what a great shooting weekend,great people too.

And I can't forget Dan J. and all the pics he has put up on Fennville's web site. Took a while to load but it was worth the waite "awesome"

If you missed it start planing for next year. Why wait come out and shoot our calcuttas you will enjoy it.

Have a good one

Don S.

4. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

A Big Thanks To All Of The Fine People & All The Hard Work At Fennville Grand

For Putting On Another Great Shoot. Our Group Sure Had A Blast. As Always Your

Program & Hospitality Is Second To None. THANK YOU!!! Paul

P.S. Beautiful Photographs Dan.

5. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

As everyone has mentioned, thanks to all the shooters, volunteers, board members, trappers, cooks, etc that made this weekend a success.

When I say success...let me elaborate on that a bit.

Over the course of the weekend, the following were shot: 50 protections, 19 Five Man Teams, 4 50 Bird Calcuttas, 21 shooters in Skeet Tournament, a three guns up and a round of Scrap. All in all, approximately 18,750 birds were shot which totals about 2 1/2 skids of birds!! This was even considering a rather slow Friday Night due to rainy weather.

All in all, it was a great way to celebrate the clubs 58th year of operation!!

Thanks to Dan J. for taking all the great pictures! Sure helps capture the event to its fullest!

Here are some results from the weekend:

Friday Night Calcutta:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Saturday Calcutta:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Saturday Skeet Tournament:

[​IMG]

1st Sunday Calcutta:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2nd Sunday Calcutta:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only results not listed is the 5 man teams. I forgot to get a picture of this before I left. I will try tracking down the teams that won and post them...or maybe Mom or Perry can if they recall.

Thanks again to everyone for making this weekend special! Linked above is the same link Dan provided to tons of additional photos from the weekend.

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster

6. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

I don't have the pic of the Board but have the winners in the 5 man teams. 1st and 2nd place were the top 2 winning scores - they tied. The Lewis ATA system was used to break ties and determine 3rd through 6th places. Here's the winners:

1st - "The Chumps" - 230 - Don Jr, Gary P, Louie, Todd, Jack P

2nd - "No Ski's" - 230 - Harry L, Trevor, Louie, Todd, Ken S

3rd - "Warhorses" - 222 - Harry L, Ken S, Jack P, Chris C, Chuck E

4th - "X Men" - 211 - Gary G, Dan Lepo, Anthony, Zeek, WC

5th - "Whatevers" - 205 - Dan J, Phil J, Bryan Lynch, Greg H, Eric Y

6th - "Blacktop Jr" - 162 - Perry, Gage Kenyon, Tiffany Schippa, Ethan Fazer, Joey Kiss

Hopefully a pic will get posted of all the scores.

Cindy

7. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

2nd place - "No Ski's". Nice!

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dan lepo fennville