1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Friday Night Fun Shoot RESULTS 1/27

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cindyfenn, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Fennville Michigan
    Welcome All!!,

Well, once again we had terrific weather and lots of shooters showed up to enjoy it. Protections started right around 5:00 with the 12th protection finishing up about 7:45. The auction started right around 8:00 selling the 34 teams consisting of 68 shooters and 7 squads. I think this is the largest Friday Night Calcutta I can remember as far as total shooters.

The auction ended around 8:30 with squad one heading to Trap 1 to begin shooting. Once all 7 squads shot their 50 birds, we had 33 teams tied amoung the 8 paying places with on place winning outright. You could image who that one team was...(Hook and Jake!) Shoot-offs wrapped up shortly after 11:00 with everyone heading home and arriving before the snow and bad weather set in!

Photos were taken and uploaded at our new website which Dan Johnson is doing a great job creating and maintaining. Thanks to Dan J. for his photography!

Link to clubs website with pictures: (link also posted above)

Onto the Scoreboard!

Thanks again to everyone who showed up and had a great time!

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!
  2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Another HUGE shoot @ Fennville. Thanks to all the people that work their butts off to make these shoot run well. Dan J, awesome shots,thanks for the shots of Gage and myself. Everyone had a good time!!!! Check out the pics at the link above-our new website.Perry
  3. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Fennville shooter to Hook: "So how did you shoot tonight?"

Hook's reply: "Good enough to be in the money. 'Nuff said."
  4. Who's next

Who's next Member

Feb 26, 2010
    i guess it's not the gary & hook team but now it's HOOK & gary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.