1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Friday Night Fun Shoot 4/29

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cindyfenn, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

It's time again for the Friday Night Fun Shoot at Fennville Rod & Gun Club. This Fri, 4/29, protections start at 5, sign-up for calcutta by 7:30. It's a 50 bird draw with A & B shooters paired up.

Colored birds, gold bird jug, usually games afterwards, food and fun. This is a good time so come on B shooters, the weather's warming up!

Hope everybody got loaded up with supplies at Schanz's sale this week so you can shoot a lot!!!!

Cindy

2. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Schanz is having a sale???? Wow. Lol.

Might see everyone Friday.

Matt Ski

4. lostandout

lostandout Member

yes i did now i dont have any cash to shoot

5. BrianL

BrianL TS Member

Bet if I scrounge around enough I can find you a box or two.
    If I look under the truck seat Buck may have left more there
    too!!!!See you guys on friday provided the mich. monsoon
    season is over!!!
    Brian L.

6. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Yeah Brian, it was a painful trip for us too. Too bad we can't punch our cards for the calcuttas! haha

7. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Im looking forward to making my monthly friday night donation to Anthony.

Do I need to bring waders?

8. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Hey Yall,

I was thinking about shooting one of these Friday Night Shoots,so these are an A and B shoot? I wasn't an A or B student in school so can I still shoot,or do I have to wait till next month for the C and D shoot? Also I hear there is this kid that shoots birds from "Da Hip" he's known to hit one once in awhile I think I will challenge him If I can make it to the shoot but my chances of beating him are slim. Well will see what the weather brings. Maybe see everyone Friday.

Oh before I forget to ask.....Whats for Dinner!

Steve

9. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Does that hip shooter have a sling?? Just wondering....

10. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

I think there is a few more months before the E and F shoot,I got plenty of time to sign up.

And If I remember right I wasn't the only one that missed a crow that day out in the parking lot!(I don't think that BT-99 patterned well)LOL

And about the birdfeeder...The last time we had a birdfeeder was when I was 12 years old,then I got my first shotgun...That was the end of feeding the critters.

were even now.

Sling Boy

11. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Ol' Sling Boy is getting pretty brave! haha sure cracks me up when I get a chance to read through the posts!

I think the weather is going to turn around for Friday. My finals end tomorrow so the weather can get nice out now, didn't want to lose motivation over good weather when studying!

Sure looking forward to seeing everyone! As always, looking to see new and familiar shooters!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper

12. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Hey Steve Hayboer are you and pushboomdaddygotit A.K.A. pullbangloss gonna be at Fennville friday....Cody4gold

13. Who's next

Who's next Member

get the kids off the streets matt and myself are coming up for a good time. just talked to todd and he's coming too. hope it's not another 2am door shoot like it was the last friday nite shoot that i was able to make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.