1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Friday Night Fun Shoot - 1/28

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cindyfenn, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

This Friday is the 50 bird A/B draw fun calcutta - 16 & 20 yd line - at Fennville Rod & Gun Club, Fennville, MI. Great time to try out a calcutta if you haven't done one since it's a draw with an A shooter (the consistently good shots) with a B shooter (the rest of us).

Protections start around 5, calcutta usually starts around 8, food is available but I don't know what at this point.

This is a fun night, colored birds for prizes, usually back doors, etc. afterwards. Come on out and give it a try! Hope the weather warms up a bit but we've had "polar bear" shoots before!

BornToScore runs these shoots and will probably pop in with more details/corrections. Hope to see lots of our friends and new faces!

Cindy

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Boy do I wish you guys were in my neck of the woods!!!

Rich in Indina

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Cindy

I'll be there as long as no blizzard pops up,also the food choice will be awesome as it is always.

Rich

Yes we all know that the clubs that make up WMCC have a good thing going, it takes a lot of hard work and a lot of volunteers to make it work. And all the clubs in our group of six clubs have that going for them. Friday Night Fun Shoot is one example of that.

Have a good one

Don S.

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Well my flight doesn't land until 5:00 PM Friday so I won't get a chance to make it. Hope there is a good turnout which I know won't be a problem.

Good luck to everyone! (Especially the person who draws Hook...you'll need it!) LOL.

Matt Ski

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Here I m trying to be nice to a guy that shoots a P-gun,and what happens first chance he gets he lays a slam on me,sometimes it is hard to be Hook.

hook

6. lostandout

lostandout Member

ill shoot with ya any time hook. need to keep the k gun brother hood alive.

brian

7. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Whats wrong with shooting a P-gun?

Rich (love my P-gun) in Indiana

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

It is kind of like the Hatfield and McCoy feud except so far nobodys got shot.We are looking forward to seeing you and your P-gun.

hook

9. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I may bring the salad shooter and the k-gun,and make a game time decision.Tim S gave me the stink-eye at Allegan two weeks ago-for shooting the K. Should be decent night temps a little warmer.

10. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

11. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey Guys,

Cindyfenn - Nice job with the Post. This Friday night Fun Shoot kinda snuck up on me! The early weeks of 2011 sure are peeling away quick!

The calcutta cut-off time is 7:30. Please feel free to call ahead (1-269-561-2133) if you cant make it to the club on time. Just installed a new phone last week so we know the batteries are good in this phone! haha

Hope to see everyone out! Looks like the (really) arctic weather is past for a bit, so come out and Shoot!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

12. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

13. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

The Weather is looking pretty well for this Friday, supposed to be right around 30 degrees with no snow! Sounds like a good night to go shooting!!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper / Weatherman!

14. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

15. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

With a chance of snow Eric. 4 weeks in a row it snowed on a friday-sat. Guess i'll shoot the bad weather (k) gun.Perry

16. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Well if we can shoot through what we did last Saturday, we can shoot through anything on Friday! Hopefully the Hastings guys done stay in since they wont have the guarantee to shoot in good weather...kinda like the Trophy shoots....HAHA

Get your long-johns on!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

17. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

I think we've been paying for that beautiful Friday night on New Year's Eve...

Cindy

18. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Yep-that was a Great Evening-we have fun no matter the weather!

19. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Got the long johns ready and boots too. At least the temp is supposed to be bearable so hope to see lots of folks!

I'm a woos but stilling going to shoot! Cindy

20. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Getting ready to head to the gun club now to get the traps open, yardages salted, and houses full of birds! Hope to see all you guys there!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.