1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Friday Fun Shoot results 11/25...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cindyfenn, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Had a good turnout for the Friday Fun Shoot at Fennville but unfortunately we failed to get a pic of the scoreboard and I didn't write down the winners - sorry!! I'll get this started, BoreToScore/Eric can add in what he has and we welcome anybody else to fill in the rest of the blanks - group effort this time!

There were 12 or 13 protections, 5 squads for the calcutta with numerous youngsters joining us and shooting extremely well. As usual, most teams in the shootoffs with great competition. I'll start out with the places I know... and I apologize for not knowing the kids names - I'll work on that!!

1st Place (50 straight) - Clayton Marshall and his Grandson - nice shooting!

2nd Place (48) - Brian Lester and a young shooter

3rd Place (47) - ________________________???

4th Place (46) - ________________________???

5th Place (45) - Anthony Seekman and partner split with another team - need names????

6th Place (44) - Trevor and Eric Rangemaster - know this one since they beat us in the shootoff!

Please everybody, fill in the blanks so folks get their recognition!

Danny Sprouse got the Gold Bird - nice shot!!

Thanks all for a fun night of shooting - the weather was terrific, comraderie great! Hope to see everybody at the benefit shoot in Allegan this Saturday, 12/03! If anybody has an in with Mother Nature, put in a good word for Allegan!!

Cindy

2. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Heres the updated winners...Still can't remember who took 3rd with 47s...Anyone else know?

1st Place (50 straight) - Clayton Marshall and his Grandson (Zach) - nice shooting!

2nd Place (48) - Brian Lester and Austin

3rd Place (47) - Don S. and Dave K.

4th Place (46) - Hank and Dan J.

5th Place (45) - Anthony Seekman and Brandon split with Brad M. and Tom B. (Pretty Sure)

6th Place (44) - Trevor and Eric Rangemaster - know this one since they beat us in the shootoff!

Thanks to everyone for coming out as Cindy mentioned. The shooters is what makes these nights fun and enjoyable for everyone.

Good to see all the Youngsters out...they are the future of the W.M.C.C circuit and these great clubs!

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Hey Fennville,had a great time Friday Night at the Fun Shoot.

Shot a protection with Austin one of the young guns that came. Next fun shoot night I will try to shoot a round with each of the young guns that show up if they will have me.These guy are our furture shooters and glad to see them.

Great job as always

Have a good one

Don S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.