1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Friday Fun Shoot (3/30) RESULTS!!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cindyfenn, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Despite the threatening weather, this past Friday Night Fun Shoot at Fennville Rod and Gun Club was a huge success! Protections started right about 5:00 pm with 12 total protections being shot. The calcutta consisted of 60 shooters filling 6 squads. Thanks to the Fudd Dusters (sp?) for bringing the kids out to shoot! Once again, many unfamiliar faces throughout the audience which is always encouraging! As always, thanks to all the shooters for participating and supporting the club!

On with the results:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope to see everyone back on Sunday, April 8th when the WMCC arrives at Fennville once again.

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

2. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

Thx Cindy
    You all do a great job! Amazing how many young/great shooters showed up! Btw you forgot to give me a Fri night card? Vern Billings

3. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hi all! Have to give Eric credit for the post - he just did it under my name. Thanks Eric.

Sorry if I missed a colored bird ticket for you Vern - stop at the counter next time you're in and we'll take care of it.

Great turnout, lots of new people trying out the fun shoot. Thank you everybody for making it such a good time!

Cindy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.