1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Fri Night Shoot 10/28 - Halloween!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cindyfenn, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

This Friday is our Halloween Friday Night Fun Shoot at the Fennville Rod and Gun Club. The club will be open at 5:00 pm for protections to begin. We're having a Chili cookoff so bring a batch of your favorite chili and enter our contest!

Protections start at 5 PM. The Calcutta is a 50 bird Pick Your Partner, 16 & 20 yds. This is our fun shoot for everybody to come have fun. Shoot a colored bird for a treat and of course there's the Gold Bird jug. Getting dark earlier so we'll all be shooting under the lights!

The cutoff for Calcutta signup is 7:30 pm. Please call ahead (269-561-2133) if you can't make it on time and we will get you on the list and drawn on a later squad.

Hoping to see a large crowd. Bring your friends, family, neighbors, and kids and head out for a good time.

See you Friday!

Cindy

2. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Thanks for posting this up Cindyfenn!!

This is always our largest Friday night shoot of the year so come on out and make it happen again!!!

Have been spreading the word to many local shooters who are coming out to shoot in there first Friday night ever! Its a pick your partners so gather up your friends and head on out!

Will be lots of good scores and shoot-offs! The more teams we get into the calcutta, the more places we pay! Hoping to send many people away with money and goodies for the night!

Anyone not familiar with clubs location can click the link above.

Please post any questions or comments!

Hope to see everyone Friday!

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

3. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

UP for a great night of shooting!

4. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

5. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

6. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

7. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

8. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I'll be there,maybe bring my KX-6.Perry

9. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hope everyone is getting there partners lined up!!!

10. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

so perry? are you dressing up this year? if so, are you going to go as a laser enhanced wood grain Tree, you know, to match your stock?

i was looking forward to being that myself until i realized they sold out. It really must be an awful costume because they didn't have anymore to sell.

Hope to see everybody there..

bring your money! :) My father broke down and bought a lb of longshot.. wear a helmet

TB, The Boy

11. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Come shoot whether you have a partner picked out or not - plenty of people will need partners that night. I hear as of Tues night many regular shooters weren't sure who they're shooting with.

We'll put a board out for singles to put their name on. Main reason for the pick is to get some shy shooters to join us with a partner they know. This will be a fun night!

Cindy

12. morgan1

morgan1 Member

Looks like a great night to shoot, Cindy you shootin with the hubby?

13. morgan1

morgan1 Member

Looks like a great night to shoot, Cindy you shootin with the hubby?

14. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

I don't think so. We have a new shooter that asked if I'd be his partner. He didn't seem comfortable shooting with a stranger. He shouldn't be concerned, he's a good shot and will do well with anybody. So I guess I'm honored that he asked me!

15. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Looks like it may be a chilly night! Going to be a great night of shooting! Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.