1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Fri Night Fun Shoot 9/30

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cindyfenn, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Welcome Shooters, This Friday is our monthly Friday Night Fun Shoot at the Fennville Rod and Gun Club. The club will be open at 5:00 pm for protections to begin. Not sure what the food is for this month, will wait for others to chime in with details on that.

The cutoff for Calcutta signup is 7:30 pm. Please call ahead (269-561-2133) if you can't make it on time and we will get you on the list and drawn on a later squad.

Have been seeing many new faces at the club lately which is great to see. We always encourage newer shooters to try the Friday Fun shoot as we're all there for the fun!

Hoping to see a large crowd. Bring your friends, family, neighbors, and kids and head out for a good time.

See you Friday!

Cindy

2. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

3. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

4. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

5. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hoping the rain moves out by Friday.....

6. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

I hope its gone also,but what's a little rain to a bunch of shooters having all that fun.I know it will be a good night.

Have a good one

Don S.

7. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

8. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

9. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Looks like we may get lucky. Rain's supposed to move out tomorrow morning! I don't mind jackets but don't like shooting in rain gear. So hard to hold the umbrella....

Cindy

10. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hoping the rain moves out as well!! Hoping for another great night of shooting!

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

11. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

12. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

What's for Dinner?...Wait a min...I won't make this one, got a concert to go to.

Steve VV

13. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

14. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

How was the turn out?? Wish I could have made it ! Southern Ill whitetail was callin me so here iam ! Vern

15. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Lighter turnout than usual but good shooting. 4 squads, Quincy & Donny Martin won with a 49, hope BornToScore got a pic of the Board since I don't remember who won each place. I know there were teams tied with 48 for 2nd, 8 teams tied for 3rd with 47, and Gary shot the gold bird.

The wind made for some very interesting shooting! We missed Doug with his camera and reporting!

Cindy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.