1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Easter Calcutta Results 4/8/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Today at Fennville Rod & Gun Club was another great time the turnout was a little light for the Calcutta but the breakfast was a huge success ,besides being a little windy a perfect day for shooting and trap field #3 was shot today thanks to all the hard work from the club and all the great volunteers they get to help out and what a great addition to the club it makes i actually shot it today and the targets were perfect ,and lunch couldnt even be called lunch toady it was a feast if you didnt fill up today something was wrong with lots of ham ,and potatoes,chicken salad,gravy ,and chessy mac hot dish,corn and more to many to list with lots of desserts Thank you goes out to everybody who made the dishes it was great ,now lets see a few pics from today then the calcutta board from the first one a 75 birder,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see by the pics great weather today and lots of shooters enjoying themselves on this Easter Day ,now lets see the board from the first calcutta
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today we had 4 squads with 16 teams a little light for a Fennville Calcutta but hey its Easter we can understand so in first place we had one team with a score of 74 to take 1st place out right was Todd Delp & W.C great shooting guys 2nd was 3teams tied at 71 and the shootoff got down to 2 teams and they split Doc/Anthony Seekman and Bob Richmond & Ken Sims in 3rd place 2teams tied at 70 and they split the win Tim Schanz & Brian L. and Ron H. & Steve VV and 4th we had 3teams tied at 68 and it got down to 2 teams and they split Rick Schanz & John W. and Dan J. & Gary G. good shooting everybody now a couple more pics and ill end this and hopefully Eric got some pics of the second board to post later
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Frog Togg A.K.A Anthony Seekman showing of his new Mohawk haircut now we need Perry to get one so he doesnt split up the team ..
    [​IMG]
    And here were glad to see George Snellenberg back shooting and still up on his Rummy game Welcome back George!!
    [​IMG]
    Here we have one of the 1ST Place winners from the first Calcutta Todd Delp ,when i asked him where stepbrother Matt Ski was today he told me he stopped to pick Matt up this morning but he was to busy hunting Easter Eggs with the kids Todd said Matt still couldnt even win at that ...LOL
    [​IMG]
    And yes i know this is blurry but if you were reading the threads from earlier this week Steve VV owed Randy Hook a hug and i cant tell you why Randy is puckering up but Randy did gets his hug , so ill end this on that note and say Thank You to Fennville Rod & Gun Club and all the great people there that make it run so well for another great shoot and if your looking for a Awesome place to shoot be sure to stop out and give them a try !!!!

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Nice job reporting again Doug! We had enough food to feed an army. A little windy today but the sun felt good. Thanks to the shooters for supporting FRGC!Perry

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice to see the love birds hug! You guys need to get a room.

Looks like WC carried Todd to the winners circle. How much did you guys run WC up?

Matt Ski

4. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

That was a nice day shooting with fun birds thanks to the wind. Great pic of Frog Togg, he beat me again!

What is the new web site address for Fennville?

CM

5. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

Where are you guys gonna be next week?

6. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

Where are you guys gonna be next week?

7. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Next week it will be Allegan Consevation Club !! 4/15/12

8. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

I'm gonna try to make it, please tell the gang to take it easy on me.
    Darryl

9. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Here are the results from the second calcutta. Thanks to everyone that showed up despite Easter. Was certainly an exciting day for FRGC to have three permanent trap ranges running! This has been a goal of ours for couple years and was awesome to see a plan come together. Thanks to everyone who participated in the installation!

Linked above are additional photos from today (Pics to be posted tonight). To get additional club information, simply click different tabs at the top of the page.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

10. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

WC strikes again! Nice shooting!

Matt Ski

11. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Fennville

Great job, really like the 3rd feild. It was an awesome shoot day.

Matt

It wasn't hard to run up "can't buy me WC". And how manny eggs did you get? Perry nocked me down and took mine.

Have a good one

Don S.

12. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Awsome 3rd field. I had a geat time shooting (first time in many months) As always I ate too much. Many thanks to the Fennville club and all the good help. Ed N.

13. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Hope everyone had a great Easter! FRGC was top notch once again. Here are a few pics I took during the event.

Tim S brought his holiday mascot today:

[​IMG]

WC was on fire! He shot real well and wanted to thank Casey for letting him use her gun.

[​IMG]

Steve V V was nice enough to bring another new shooter. Thanks again Steve for trying to share the shooting sports with others. Not sure about that mount tho...

[​IMG]

Hook saying "No Gary, I will not pull your finger but this guy will."

[​IMG]

Safe shooting!

Hayboer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.