1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Calcutta Shoot Results 3/13/11

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Another sucessful Fennville sunday shoot with great BBQ Chicken and all the fixins , the day started of cloudy and cool but had lots of shooters with some pretty good protection scores leading the pack was team Rick Schanz and Bob Richmond taking a first and 2 seconds out of 4 good shooting guys , and team Tim Schanz and Mike Bork well we wont mention
    cody4gold_2010_280474.jpg
    we have Bob R. Rich Schanz Mike B. and Tim Schanz
    cody4gold_2010_280475.jpg
    and lots of full squads for protections
    cody4gold_2010_280476.jpg
    here we have Matt and Todd giving me the stink eye i guess i wasnt supposed to see that miss
    cody4gold_2010_280477.jpg
    and good to see Kevin B. and Jim C. show up to shoot
    cody4gold_2010_280478.jpg
    and we have Mike Bork thinking well at least the food was better than my shooting
    cody4gold_2010_280479.jpg
    here we have a pair of legends shooting in the first calcutta a real legend Goerge S. and a legend in his own mind Matt Ski
    cody4gold_2010_280480.jpg
    and the board with Perry M and Scott taking first with a 48 and Matt Ski and Goerge S taking sec with a 47 good shooting guys.
    cody4gold_2010_280481.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280482.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280483.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280484.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280485.jpg
    and some more random pics of the fun had today
    cody4gold_2010_280486.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280487.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280488.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280489.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280490.jpg

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Doug

Thanks for reporting the shoot. It's great to see all the guys back home. Good job Perry and Scott looks like the targets are still hard to break .I know the 50 straight pots will fall soon.Having fun shooting here also I know you don't care what the weather is. One thing I can tell you shooters are universal they all have like interests We Like To Shoot and spread the bull Thick.

G'Day Mates and have a good one

Don S.

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice job reporter Doug! If you could only read my mind in the picture of Todd and I, lol.

Below are some additional pics from todays shoot.

pullbangloss_2008_0303155.jpg

Here's a pic of the 2nd board. Nice crowd!

pullbangloss_2008_0303156.jpg

Look's like Ray's investment in a new Perazzi MX10 is paying off well.

pullbangloss_2008_0303157.jpg

Buck, my partner on the 2nd event, holding up the 1st place envelope. No we did not find the envelope laying on the table, it is legit.

pullbangloss_2008_0303158.jpg

What do I say?

We also had a door shoot afterwards with 15 shooters. Trevor took 1st place with 4. A whole crap load of us tied with 3. Dan VH, the giant killer, took me out in the third round for 2nd place. Gary M. took third.

Hope to see everyone next week at Allegan!

Matt Ski

4. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

Sorry for the dumb question, what does WMCC stand for?

Darryl Hayes

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Dayrrl

No dumb questions.

WMCC stands for West Michigan Calcutta Circuit. We are a large group of shooters that get together on Sundays,Tuesdays Nights,Friday Nights and Sat. As you can see we have fun and are adding clubs that have like interests. Great updates and awesome pics from Matt,Steve and now Doug and others that get there camera going behind the shoots. So if your a shooter want to have fun shooting games give u's a try we will be glad to see you.

Have a good one

Don S.

6. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

Thank's Don. Yes I do shoot a little bit. On the MI State men's team. If I may continue to pick your brain, I see results from a place in Sidney that also says WMCC results, do you know what that stands for or is ur circuit worldwide lol?

7. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Dayrrl

No it's not world wide,would mind if it was. We have room for all,the real reason is I'm down under sending pics home using WMCC to start my posts for the guys back home.

We have manny great shooters show show up from time,if you look at the names and pics I'm sure you see hall of fame members and state team members like your self.

Have a good one

Don s.

8. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

I understand now. Thanks for the answers Don. Have fun and be safe down under, and I'm gonna try my best to get to one of the upcoming shoots.

Darryl Hayes

9. pullbangloss

Darryl,

Grab the Bentley boys and come on over to a shoot sometime. We love that Heating and Cooling money! (I know u see this Frank).

Take care.

Matt Ski

10. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

11. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the Fennville Rod and Gun Club on Sunday! Sure was a busy day of shooting...11 protections, two calcuttas, and a back door (which is now next tot he barn) shoot!

Sure great to see all the shooters coming back with the warmer weather!

Thanks to everyone who has taken pictures and posted them, sure makes the thread more interesting!

Hope to see everyone back on either Saturdays (12 - 5 pm) for the League shooting, or out practicing with the rest of us! Also the Friday Night Shoot this month is on the 25th...hoping for warm weather!!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

12. pullbangloss

Oh yeah we forgot to say thanks to all that helped...and Eric too.

You guys make it nice for us shooters to come and enjoy ourselves. Thanks to all the volunteers!

Matt Ski

13. Who's next

Who's next Member

somthing must be wrong? i've been seeing hook's name on the winning list [no gary]. and what's up with matt he draws aa pro to shoot with and it's only 2nd place that's only two places better than hook. i think he realy misses his daddy

14. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Looks like you guys (and gals) had a lot of fun. I noticed the traphouse is now visible. Hopefully the green grass won't be far behind. I hope to get back up there before to long.

Rich in Indiana

15. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

Matt, I couldn't break them two guys away from that H&C money if I tried lol. Looks like these shoots are roughly the half way point between us so I'll run it by them. I'm definetly in though!

16. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

17. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

up for more

18. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Just a reminder to the shooters, the Fennville Rod and Gun Club is open for shooting on Saturday from 12-5. Have been getting a great turn out for open rounds and start shooting protections and games later in afternoon. Makes for great practice before the Calcuttas on the circuit on Sunday!

Hope to see you guys out! You guys sure make my job fun!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

19. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Here is a pic of the winning team. Perry told me that "Scott" was great and carried the team to a win.

stevehayboer_2011_1003.jpg

20. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Now thats Funny!!!!!!!!And it was Scott that carried me to victory,not "Dikie Simmons"
    moore5833_2009_0604.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

west michigan calcutta circuit