1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Calcutta RESULTS 9/11/11

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by BornToScore, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey guys,

Here are the results from the calcutta's shot at Fennville. The crowd was little smaller than normal due to the team shoots happening at Mason. Regardless, still had three squads for both events with some new shooters participating.

Although I dont have pictures of the crowd thought the even, I do have the pictures so at least everyone knows who won.

Mark Saturday September 24th on your Calenders for our MEAT SHOOT!!

First Calcutta Results:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second Calcutta Results:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice shooting WC and Eric! Glad to see you guys had a decent turnout.

Matt Ski

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Sorry i couldnt stay and get pics but i see a pretty good turnout even with the team shoots going on .....BTW how was the turtle ... Doug

4. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

We don't know if we should let Trapper Eric (aka BornToScore) shoot any more. He took 3rd in the first one with Buck R, 1st in the 2nd with WC and won the 3 guns up on his own. Good shooting Eric - amazing since you don't shoot very much!

Doug, I'm not a fan of turtle so can't give you a report. Good time was had with great people.

Cindy

5. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Thanks for the comments guys...was just a lucky day of shooting which rarely happens! Good to see some more of our local shooters out participating!

I didn't have any turtle either, but from what I heard from others, it was very good! Not sure how much of the 65 lbs we have left....

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

6. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Double trouble-can we use the same wine for both-possum and turtle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.