1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WMCC Fennville Calcutta Results 6/10/2012 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by Cody4gold, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Another great shoot at Fennville Rod and Gun today ,the weather was hot and sunny light breeze and the scores from today reflected it with lots of 20 straights in the protections and to many 25 straights in the calcutta to even count , we even had a 75 straight in the first calcutta ( well kinda but more on that later ) breakfast was served this morning as well as a great lunch with homemade brats on the grill ,baked beans,potato salad,fresh squash dish, corn dish and lots of desserts a big thanks goes out to GRILLMASTER W.C. who always gets things right on the Grill and also to all the others like Quincy and Lavina ,Mick and Cindy ,and anybody i forget to mention We all look forward to coming to Fennville for the great shoots and the food never a disappointment and to the Trappers who were in the heat all day so we could have a great shoot Thank You Bre Leeuw,Eric Yonkers and Joey Kiss GREAT JOB!!!now some pics
    cody4gold_2010_28041431.jpg

cody4gold_2010_28041432.jpg

cody4gold_2010_28041433.jpg

cody4gold_2010_28041434.jpg

cody4gold_2010_28041435.jpg
    As you can see lots of shooters and even some new faces in the crowd that stopped by to give FRGC a try today ..
    cody4gold_2010_28041436.jpg
    And here we have Matty's stepbrother Todd Delp hanging out with all his friends watching the action today ..
    cody4gold_2010_28041437.jpg
    And John Sudekis sitting in the shade trying to stay cool and enjoying the shoot ..
    cody4gold_2010_28041438.jpg
    And here we have Randy Hook being benched by Gary today for missing the backups earlier ..
    cody4gold_2010_28041439.jpg
    And here can we guess who the line is waiting for this time ??now lets get to the first calutta board ....
    cody4gold_2010_28041440.jpg

cody4gold_2010_28041441.jpg
    Today we had one 75 straight today but ended up with a 74 to win first place Matt got double gunned that cost him the jug but still great shooting Matt Ski and Mike M and in second the winners split at 73 Tim Schanz and Trevor Bouma and Bob Richmond and Billy Rodrigeuz and 3rd was tied at 72 and Perry Moore and Ron Riley winning the shootoff and 4th 4 teams were tied and Doc winning in the shootoff and 5th was tied and Buck Roberts and Rocky Schippa taking the win Great shooting everyone ..now a few more pics and ill end this ....
    cody4gold_2010_28041442.jpg
    And here is where i asked Matt who would be paying up the dollar today before the first calcutta and YEP !
    cody4gold_2010_28041443.jpg
    And Yep he was right here is Billy RodSki paying off on the bet to the First Place winner Matt Ski even thou he was low dog on the team sales today for the Ski Family and stepbrothers, Big Daddy Rick Ski went for pick of the board and even Todd ,Billy and Steve went for more than Matt ,i even heard there might of been someone in the crowd making fun of Matt for being low dog , i wonder who ? Anyhow great shooting Matt and im sure that guy is eating Crow now ...
    cody4gold_2010_28041444.jpg
    And here Big Daddy Rick Ski felt bad for Matty about getting double gunned he went out and got to target that Matt hit so he could keep it as a Keepsake , What a Great Dad !!
    cody4gold_2010_28041445.jpg
    And heres where big brother Todd came over to congradulate Matt on his beating him and taking first place ..
    cody4gold_2010_28041446.jpg
    And here is where Rick is telling me who went for pick of the board in the first calcutta well we all know how that worked out but i did hear Matt carried him to a victory in the second calcutta but ill have to see the pics of the board to believe it ...
    cody4gold_2010_28041447.jpg
    And big brother Steve VV's reaction to me asking how he got beat by Matty today ,that dont look to be a look of joy huh !

cody4gold_2010_28041448.jpg
    And Bre Leeuw and Tim Schanz watching the auction today enjoying the air conditioned clubhouse ,,
    cody4gold_2010_28041449.jpg
    And here is where i asked Gary Mepheny how it felt to bench Hook for missing so many today ..must of felt pretty good that a pretty big smile ...
    cody4gold_2010_28041450.jpg
    And great trapper Joey Kiss (leaning on tank ) hanging out with the riff raff of the peanut galley between rounds ..ok ill end this for now and wait till we see the pics from the second calcutta ,Thank you again FRGC for another great shoot !!!
  2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Excellent job today by the Fennville crew! From the pullers, to the cooks, to all the hard workers...Great Job! Special thanks for the FREE bottle water!

Nice report Doug. Always enjoy your reports. Can you please post your recipe for crow? Do you boil them first? More to come...

Matt Ski

PS. Thanks for the two dollars B Rod! Pleasure doing business with you.
  3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Yes Matt you have to par-boil Crow before . I eat it , Good Shooting !!
  4. xtxt

xtxt Member

Awesome job on a hot day at Fennville Gun Club thanks again Doug for the great pics.

The free ice cold water was also a good touch.

Matt sorry you didn't get the 75 bird jar, but your truck couldn't hold any more money after Billy R. paid you all he owed.

Thanks again to all who pitch in and make it a great Sunday shoot.

If you are reading this and haven't shot at our WMCC Calcuttas you don't know what your missing.Yes you are WELCOME here.

Have a good one

Don S.
  5. pullbangloss

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Oh how I love turnabout.

hook
  7. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Too Shay Matty you got everybody teasing me here at Schanz Supply ,you know what this means its War !!! LOL....
  8. pullbangloss

For once I can say...You started it!

Do you guys sell crow decoys? :)

Matt Ski
  9. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

You do know the price of shot just went up ( FOR YOU ) dont you i have to think on this one for awhile but ill come up with something dont you know as it stands the score is Matty - 1 Doug - 0
  10. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Thanks for the reporting Doug! Thanks to all the shooters for attending as well!

Sorry for the delay, but here are the pictures of the second calcutta!

borntoscore_2010_2403135.jpg

borntoscore_2010_2403136.jpg

borntoscore_2010_2403137.jpg

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!
  11. pullbangloss

As always, great job Eric! You help make these shoots run so smoothly!

Now if you could only stop slow pulling me...kidding. :)

Matt Ski
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.