1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Calcutta Results 5/8/2011 !

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Without sounding like a broken record repeating itself once again Fennville Rod & Gun pulled off another great shoot ,In the morning they had a Mothers Day Breakfast and then right into another great lunch with BBQ'S, Ham, potato salad ,baked beans ,deviled eggs,and all kinds of desserts, the shooting started at 10:00 Am with protections , i think 10 of them with the great weather there was lots of good scores and lots of shootoffs, sign up deadline for the calcutta was 12:00pm with 22 teams signing up for the first one thats a little down from normal be hey it's Mothers Day ,and Thanks to all the great help once again if anyone whats to see how to run a great shoot and see things move along smooth they need to come and join us and watch how its done Special thanks to Cindy ,Mick ,Perry,Zeek,and a couple of the best Trappers you will find Eric & Joey great job!!! now lets get to the pics and the boards....
    cody4gold_2010_2804233.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804234.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804235.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804236.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804237.jpg
    As you can see lots of shooters and great weather
    cody4gold_2010_2804238.jpg
    And no that is not Colonel Sanders it's Bob Richmond
    cody4gold_2010_2804239.jpg
    And here we have Randy Hook asking Tim Schanz if Gary M can sit with them on the bench , i think Tim said yes but im not sure
    cody4gold_2010_2804240.jpg
    Or maybe Tim said no cause here is Gary on a different bench hmmm..oh well let get to the first Calcutta board , i know your all dying to know who shot like what..
    cody4gold_2010_2804241.jpg
    And yes thats Todd Delp and Doc shooting a perfect 50 straight to win it out right seems to me last week in Bloomingdale Todd shot a 50 straight also , Man that guy can shoot huh Matt...oh and guess who came in second Matt Ski / Gary P. and third was Trevor & Randy Hook fourth was Chris and Scott E. fifth was Perry Moore & Anthony Seekman good shooting guys !
    cody4gold_2010_2804242.jpg
    Here we have Matt either congradulating Todd for beating him in the first calcutta or wanting to ring his neck , you decide
    cody4gold_2010_2804243.jpg
    And Gary finaly finds someone that will sit with him and it only cost him 10 Bucks
    cody4gold_2010_2804244.jpg
    Now the 5th place winners from the first Calcutta Perry Moore & Chef Boyardee AKA Anthony Seekman
    cody4gold_2010_2804245.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804246.jpg
    And here is proof Steve VV did show up today and i asked Matt where he was for the second shoot and he said something on the lines of sore loser or something and that he left , but im hoping it had something to do with Mothers Day why he didnt stay ...LOL
    cody4gold_2010_2804247.jpg
    Ok be honest here do you want to go up and whack that hat or are you thinking Man i wish i had one of those ... lets get to the second board there are some surprizes waiting for us,
    cody4gold_2010_2804248.jpg
    Yes your seeing it right thats Matt Ski in first place but he did get to shoot with a legend George S and guess who he beat in a shootoff to win it ...Yes your right the legendary Todd Delp good shooting Matt and George and of course Anthony is on the board again with second place with Greg Harris third went to Pat & Hook and fourth went to Quincy and Hank good shooting guys
    cody4gold_2010_2804249.jpg
    Here we have Matt waving to all his fans after he beat Todd in the shootoff you should of been there to hear the crowd and see the standing ovation he got , i tried to get a pic of Todd congradulating Matt but he took off like a rocket out of there
    cody4gold_2010_2804250.jpg
    And Matt doing the Penquin walk after the win you had to be there to see it !
    cody4gold_2010_2804251.jpg
    All in All another Great Day at the Fennville Rod & Gun Club and dont forget Bloomingdale is having a 50 Draw and a 100 bird Pick on Monday Memorial Day !!! No Breakfast that Day but they will be serving lunch !

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

A fine job reporting Doug. Needless to say it was a long ride home with Todd. All he wanted to talk about was how he could improve in the shoot offs. I said he was in a lose lose situation...I had a Hall of Famer as a partner and couldn't let him down. He also complemented me on my penguin walk!

Great job to the Fennville crew and WC as well.

Hope to see everyone at Allegan. Maybe Lampen will come out for a cold one!

Matt Ski

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Your so right Matt i forgot to Thank W.C. he works wonders around there for the club Sorry W.C. someday ill get this Right !!

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Dang, So that's what your club looks like when it's not under 4 ft of snow. Looks like you guys had a great shoot. I'm gonna try to get back up north before to long. I want to see what it's like to shoot there when you can actually see the traphouse.

Rich (had fun last time) in Indiana

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Rich

Missed you when you shot up here in the snow,let us know when you get a chance to come back again and I'm sure Lavina can do up a possum for ya.

I shot yesterday had a great time once with Jack P. who I would rather shoot with than against.

Also shot with Cindy F. we both struggled a little bit, who better to shot with then a great MUM on MOM'S DAY.Had a great time

See everyone next week,maybe Rich soon.

Fennville is shooting games on Tuesday Nights

Have a good one

Don S.

P.S.

Great job,for all the awesome food thanks.And thank you Doug another great job on all the pics.

6. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

The food and weather were both great on Sunday. It was so nice that Perry rode his bike to the club:

stevehayboer_2011_10037.jpg

Hook, I think she wants a puff of your cigar:

stevehayboer_2011_10038.jpg

Anthony's partner double gunned him and for the first time ever he did not get mad. He told me its tuff to get angry at your idol.

stevehayboer_2011_10039.jpg

7. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Hayboer you are on a roll,and she can puff my cigar all she wants.

8. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thanks Don for the kind words - "struggled a bit" is an understatement for my shooting - haha! Least I gave you a lot of practice on backups...

It was a lot of fun

Cindy

9. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I feel so ....violated, Heydoodle you've outdone yourself. Perry

10. lostandout

lostandout Member

rich come and shoot your missing out on great time

doug good job on the pics and reporting

brian

11. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

12. BrianL

BrianL TS Member

I wanna know were the caesar salad goes on that thing,wait.... no I don't.
    Great job to everyone at FRGC,including the morning fry cooks, man I don't
    want to see pancakes or sausage for a while!!!!!

BrianL.

13. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

My photo has gone viral on Facebook-thanks BrianL. I wasn't quite ready to come "out" with my new pink ride-but the cats out now! Maybe i'll ride it to Allegan. Perry"think pink" Moore

14. rivers

rivers Member

Perry,

Thats the bike Hook was selling wasn't it?

Ray

15. BrianL

BrianL TS Member

Perry,you can thank Nola for the world wide exposure.I don't do facebook
    and I know what goes around comes around.But I think I did snort pepsi
    through my nose when I saw that pic.
    BrianL

16. pullbangloss

Congrats Perry! You have officially been Hayboered!

It would be nice to get some pics of Ray up on the site but I guess you have to show up to get photographed. Must be "little white ball" syndrom. $4,500.....

Matt Ski

17. rivers

rivers Member

Matt,

Its that time.
    I can shoot all winter long.

Ray

Goose was first at $4500.

18. pullbangloss

$4,600.01 CASH

Goose would want to give you $4,500 in coupons, empties, 10 year old flats of shells, and a collection of Mossbergs and Franchi's.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.