1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Calcutta Results 4/10/2011 !!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Another big success for Fennville Rod and Gun with Great Pancake Breakfast to start things off and then right into BBQ Chicken on the Grill with scalloped potatos green beans rolls bake beans and dessert for lunch how can it get any better ? We had perfect weather for shooting can you believe it some guys were saying it was to hot . There was 11 protections before the Calcutta with some great scores and and a few shootoffs to clear the ties, the wind was taking the targets every which way some great shots and backups . The rain never showed up but lots of shooters did we were a few regulars shooters short and rumors were everywhere why they didnt show up absent today were Matt and Rick k. ,Bob R , Eddie M , Mike B to name a few , you know me i never get into the rumor mill but i heard things like sissys and did they think they would melt in the rain and on and on , now some random pics of the big dog shooters that werent afraid to show up ..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    as you can see all the top shooters turned up today and had a great time , there was to name a few Jack P ,Ken S , the Schanz's Rick and Tim , Jim C, Kevin B , Perry M and his sidekick Anthony S , George S , Steve VV , The Marshal's Clayton Brad and Doc , Louie , Chuck E , Buck R , John S and of course Hook and Gary M yet still some guys were absent !! And oh yeah Todd Delp did you know they have a shoot named after him at Mason , thanks for the autograph Todd !
    [​IMG]
    And heres the results from the first calcutta with Steve VV and Anthony S shooting a perfect score of 50 straight taking first place all by themselves and the Jug great shooting guys , then we have Doc and Vern B for second Chuck E and Tim Schanz third Buck R and Jack Patton fourth and Roy and Brad Marshall fifth , great shooting guys
    [​IMG]
    here we have a pic of the winners Steve and Anthony
    [​IMG]
    and heres where i asked the winners what they thought of the shoot today
    [​IMG]
    and heres what happen to Steve VV after the crowd found out the reason they got to 50 straight was Anthony had to back him up twice at the 25 , tough crowd to put Steve in a corner like that all alone
    [​IMG]
    And Special Thanks to Bre , Eric , Joey , Cindy , Perry and some im sure im forgeting for working so hard to keep things running smooth without them the club wouldnt be the same !!!!!

2. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

A good time, to bad Anthony had to drag Steve Hayboer, sorry I mean VV with him on his way to 50 straight. Good shooting Anthony!!! I would have shot better but I was to tired after signing all the autographs, I think Steve wanted at least 5.

Matt, how did the fishing go, or were you just Yella?

Mike

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I miss one of the best shoots all year to catch fish for the WMCC walleye fry and all I get is crap! I think I am going to donate the fish to the homeless instead....lol.

We did really well. Limits both days. 6 lb average Saturday, 7 lb average today. I'll post a WMCC Lake Erie Results report for all of you to see what your going to eat at the fish fry.

Congrats to Steve and Anthony. Nice shooting.

Anthony,
    Now you now how it feels to carry Steve to a 50 straight jackpot. It's not easy but us "kids" have to keep him in the winnings.

Matt Ski

4. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

It sure must be nice to have your dad pay for a guided Lake Erie walleye trip. We all know thats the only way you are going to catch any.

Mike

5. pullbangloss

Mike,

Take a look at my post. Your fish are in the very first picture.

Oh, and the old man said he would pay for a million Lake Erie trips if I stayed in Ohio permanently.

Matt Ski

6. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thanks Doug for the great reporting as usual and to all the folks that came out today. Sure was a great time. I think somebody has a pic of the board from the 2nd calcutta - Doug had to leave.

Cindy

7. pullbangloss

[​IMG]

"I miss Steve's leg."

Remington

8. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

I miss you too Remington.

...oops.

9. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

10. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

11. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

12. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey Guys,

Heres the results from the second calcutta! Sorry I have been absent on the forum lately..Thanks to the others who are posting for me!!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.