1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Fennville Calcutta & Pancake Breakfast 9/11

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cindyfenn, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Pancake breakfast and calcutta this Sunday, Sept 11. Breakfast 8-noon, lunch at 1, 2 calcuttas (50 bird draws), sign up for 1st one by 12:30. Protections start at 10. Games following the calcuttas.

Lunch is chicken and also Lavina's famous turtle dinner. Sounds like nice weather - at least at this point....

Come join us for fun

Cindy

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Sorry some of won't be there this weekend because we will be at Mason's team shoot.

I know there be lots of shooters having a good time,they always do.

I think I heard there be some turtle added to the lunch menu.

Have a good one

Don S.

3. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Well, good luck to the folks going to Mason - we'll catch you next time.

Yes Don, I mentioned the turtle in the main post - haha!

Cindy

4. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

5. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

6. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Looks like some of our regular more competitive shooters are heading to Mason on Sunday for the ATA Team shoot so it's a good time for our timid newer shooters to come and shoot.

If you've wanted to try the Sunday Calcuttas but have some confidence issues or are new to this, come on out. This will be a perfect time to join us and see what it's all about!

It's a great group of shooters that welcome everybody. Hope to see the regular club members that just shoot for fun.

Cindy

7. Feist Hunter

Feist Hunter TS Member

Steve, everyone knows Zinfandel is the appropriate wine with Terrapin at lunch...sorry to embarrass you but I wanted you to know so you did not ask for a Chardonnay. You may thank me by missing a few...

MGM

8. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Gotta work sunday but I might sneek down after 4.

Helped Quincy bring in some turtle meat thursday night about 65 lbs of it. He's got all the local sewage ponds cleaned out of turtles,It should go down alright with some of that fancy wine that has been talked about.

And as far as the concert tickets go,I figured you had a season pass!

Sling Boy

9. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Should be a great day. Field 1 was having some broken bird issues Tuesday but our great machine crew got right on it and it appears to be running smoothly again. Thanks Dan & company!

Sounds like we have some folks coming out to join us that we haven't seen for a while on Sundays. That's what I like to see!!

Cindy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.