1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Edwardsburg Calcutta 2/26/2012

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Ol Faithful, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

It's Time Again For Edwardsburg Conservation Club To Host The WMCC Calcutta

This Sunday With Protections Starting At 10:00 & Auction Around Noon. Program

Will Be A Draw

Yardage Will Be 23 / 25 Unless Shooters Choose Otherwise. No Breakfast But Our

Chef Mark Jones Promises To Post A Good Menu For Lunch. As Always Games After

Calcutta Will Be Played - Wrapping Things Up At The Swingset. Hope To See You

All Sunday. Paul

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Sounds good to me

Don S.

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

we are having wild rice with smoked sausage soup(dont sound like mutch but its my wifes best soup,and she said she would have to kill me if i knew any other of her secret ingredients),and grilled ham and colby&swiss cheese sandwiches,made to order, on nice sweet itialin,or rye bread. and i can make them with out the bread for the carb free/glouton free shooters,(cheese will be in the middle),as far as deserts,any one wanting to bring something ,we would greatly appreciate it,and im making some cookies too.

tall paul,jim grey,mike miller,and don henley did get fenvilles trap machine up and running in the high house last saturday,throwing the white flyers very nice,thanks guys,working on getting the new trap for the low house,hope to have it by end of spring,and now we have 2 winchester/laportes to trade in on a new wobble trap.hope to see you on sunday,mark

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Draw? Pick?

See everyone Sunday. Maybe even Steve Vv?????

Matt Ski

5. plinker611

plinker611 Member

also i forgot to mention,we will be selling tickets sunday, mi. state license # r15532, for our youth trap benifit,to be held on april 14,ticket will be for a draw down raffle,with 3- $500 cash prizes,10- $50 dollar cash prizes,and alot of other nice gifts,from shotgun shells,to,matco,snapon,and mac tools,hats,shirts knives,and other services,last year every 3rd or 4th ticket out of the barrell took somthing home. ticket also includes all u can eat b.b.q, keg beer,or softdrinks,and dj service after the drawing. ticket cost is $25 ea. only 300 tickets available,..the last 2 years we have sold almost 200 tickets/yr,and it keeps growing, so get your tickets early. will be selling at the door tickets for food, drink,and dancing only(no money or prizes) for $15 ea,.so for $40,where can you have a date nite like this,chances at $$$$,food for 2,drinks,and dancing???

this years menu will be slow smoked pork tenderloin,chicken,and sides,i start cooking 500-600 lbs of meat on wensday,and this year im hoping to have 2 cookers to make the process easyer,

we also have 2- 100 square boards going for the youth trap program,one is for a winchester mod sxp 2 barrel 12 ga shotgun,and the other is for a remington .22 cal speedmaster rifle $10/square.

this youth program is just starting its 4th season and to date we have raised over 20k to keep the kids shooting,the sport passed down ,and for free,our program is open to high school age kids and under(our youngest is 9),member or not,with the desire to shoot trap.all youth interested in coming out to shoot with us ,we will be doing a sign up at this shoot and our march meat shoot,or call me at 574-340-8450, thanks for your support,mark

6. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

7. plinker611

plinker611 Member

8. pullbangloss

Draw or pick? Guess I will assume two draws.

Matt Ski

9. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

What's the matter Matt afraid you will draw someone like? That's all I can say getting over my internet thrashing have to be reserved.

Don S.

10. pullbangloss

I'm just thinking of the guys who may be driving a long distance. Would hate to see them arrive by themselves and try to find a partner.

Not to mention I don't want to get stuck with "How'd I miss that backup Todd."

Matt Ski

11. plinker611

plinker611 Member

since it wasnt posted draw,or pick lets do draw for the first calcutta,23-25,and pick for the second 23-25, if we have enough shooters for a second,and if there shooters without a partner(matt) there will be shooters there that will shoot with you( matt.),and heck ill take off my apron,and shoot too if someone needs a partner...(matt), mark

12. plinker611

plinker611 Member

matt,you may want to apologize to todd,for the mean things you been typing about him,or get stuck with me...and you have seen me shoot.......,cant hit the broad side of a barn mark.

13. plinker611

plinker611 Member

we still have 90 bucks in the 50 strait pot too!!!

14. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

That sounds good to me first 50 draw, 2nd 50 pic. As long as were shooting.

I would like to see Mark shoot with his apron on,the off doesn't sound good.

Have a good one

Don S.

15. plinker611

plinker611 Member

oh don, ill keep my apron on,just hope matt will carry,uh i mean shoot with me...would be fun to take some ribbin from him for a while.im changing my screen name to barn shooter(i know i can hit a barn,maybe) mark.

16. pullbangloss

Mark,

Do you even remember how to pull the trigger? Just remember, brass to the back.

Matt Ski

17. plinker611

plinker611 Member

18. Who's next

Who's next Member

mark; are tickets 25$ each or 40$ each ? rick k

19. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Rick, $25.00 ticket gets you into the prize drawings, AUCE food,drinks & dance.

The $15.00 ticket gets you AUCE food,drinks & dance but No prize drawing.

Gun boards are $10.00 per square (100 squares per board for each gun.)

See you Sunday, Paul.

20. Who's next

Who's next Member

Mark; please save me two tickets (2-$50] i wiil send the money with Matt sunday thanks Rick K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.