1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Christmas List - Dear Santa

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year. I got a job and have been nice to my parents. Please do the best you can to get me the following items on my Christmas List. Cookies and milk will be on the table.

1. New recoil pad for Hook.
    2. New call for Steve Vv. The "uugghh" thing just isn't working.
    3. 1,000 once fired hulls or Gary.
    4. Powder scale for Don S. I think he's loading too much 7625.
    5. Powder scale for Doc. (See item 4)
    6. GPS for Trevor. I think he forgot how to get to the shoots.
    7. Hulk Hogan's Greatest Matches DVD for Perry.
    8. Pay increase for my father. I'm getting tired of eating hamburger.
    9. "Shot is going up!" t-shirts for the boys at Schanz Supply.
    10. How to Win at Rummy book for Buck.

Now for me. I only want a few things.

1. Stock Lock for MX-10.
    2. 100 cases of Super Handicap 7 1/2's.
    3. MX-2005 Combo. (I need a back up gun)

I'm sure there will be many additions to this thread.

Matt Ski

2. pullbangloss

I'm pretty sure the "sheep" call kicked the "uuugghhh" calls but that day. And I have changed my call as of late.

Sorry Santa, I was provoked.

Matt Ski

3. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

Dear Santa,

I am coming to you this year asking you to disregard the previous posts in this thread. Neither of these above self proclaimed "Shooters" deserve the gifts that they, themselves asked for. As you probably know being the
    "Great Saint Nick" Your master toy making elf, Pull Bang Loss, was in a lot of trouble with keebler. He was kicked out of the keebler elf cookie tree over a long standing arguement about 7 1/2s or 8s with his accomplice, someone who he referred to as Mr. Penguin. Although we cannot judge your master toy making elf, Pull Bang LOSS, i would like to bring it to your attention that it may not be all his fault for i'm sure you know his father Mr. Grinch AKA Whos Next. Mr. Grinch and his poor, abused, heated and cooled dog side kick Remington have been training your master elf how to steal mine and everybody elses money at a Trapshoot. Many times these ACCOMPLICES ride toghether and as you know their rummy and protection schemes get worse and worse every mile.
    In regards to DoubleTrouble i'm politly asking you to fill his stockings with coal. We all understand the trial and tribulations he's been going through when having to be around MASTER ELF, and the GRINCH but we all have had to do the same. Until he decides to be a good boy and quit picking on all of us "WannaBees"

[​IMG]

I come before you to simply ask you to do this one little deed

Now Santa, before i come off sounding like i'm only here to cause trouble i'd like to state i've been a good boy this year. i've been so good that these past few weeks i have been letting other people take my spot in the weekly calcuttas/games. The reason that i have been doing this is so that other people get the same opportunity to get beaten terribly by the above mentioned posters. on another side note, i have been doing by best to rid the northern hemisphere of deer so that you don't get into a deer to slay collision on your ever busy night. As a matter of fact i am nice that i will even say that your Master Elf was right, those OTHER people deserve the gifts that where mentioned. As a matter of fact i will even give you a few other ideas as to show my good hearted nature.

If you could find time to have one of your other, non trapshooting, elves make gary a set of off-road wheels for his stool it would make traveling the distance much easier in this snowy climate. I would ask you get Doc a precision Fit stock to help his face but he already did that so maybe you could just get him a new cheek. Perry's videos would be a great addition to his look but i could also see the need for him to get a new shovel for patching the pot-holes in GRST's Driveway. If your going to get a shirt for the Shaunze Brothers i also might suggest one for Ken's RS stating "NOT OURS!!". And Last of all, please if your going to get anybody anything, give my dad, TOM B, a New call with a more manly type of voice.

See Above Link!
    Video of Tom B's Call at 0.40 sec

Regards, This Sunday's Trapper at GRST
    The Boy

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Matt

This is SANTANA (the other guy)located some where between the north and south ploe."Wow" you have been so bad. Don't know what to get you? HO HO HO just found a belt for your plumbers butt.Ahh Theres a new pair of pants help cover your no assatall.And for your Dad one ballinera shoe for his back foot.

Steve

Well lets see nope nothing,ahhh how about the new stickers for your barrel that Matt was going to get.

Perry

Ownership of Robbins top single C G that should make him happy.A little elf told me he was selling his K-5

Hook

Last but not least (in size),found him a matching stool just like Gary's so they won't stick out like sore thumbs on the line.With bag holder for empties.

The Boy

Heres a ski slope rib and adjustible comb that will adjust 12" any direction one more thing a catchers mit so he doesn't miss his emptys.A for his dad a new manly voice for yealling pull.

Got to go rembering I did not start this," lots of love " and have a great Christmas ans New Year.

Have a good one

Don S.

5. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Some of us have WAY to much time on our hands.Perry(Hulk)

6. pullbangloss

Dear Santa,

Please get Don S. spell check for his computer. While your at it, grammer check wouldn't hurt. :)

Regards,
    Matt Ski

7. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Thank you Santa

Thank you for allowing me to keep my mouth shut.Some times the best thing said is nothing at all.

hook

8. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Matt

i could use that,perry and t901 pointed it out also. didn't study in school drank alot.do better next time.Got ya didn't i. see ya sunday

Don s.

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

Santa does'nt need to bring you anything you have it all.

Two great parents that love you.

A dog that lets you believe that you are his equal.

A penquin that some times let you believe you are the best shot.

A body that is the envy of everybody on the biggest loser.

A job that is deserving of somebody far greater than yourself.

A shooting stance that nobody wants to emulate it's all yours

You have a good friend in Gary who says on the way home after every shoot if only I could shoot like Matt.Wait maybe he said if only I could shoot Matt,
    I don't remember I will have to get back with you on this.

One thing for sure you allways have a good and trusting friend in me.

One thing I almost forgot Santa,Matt could use a new gun the one he has he must be ashamed of because it seems he wants it to be anythig but a P-gun hard to blame him for that.

10. pullbangloss

Santa,

I almost forgot about my buddy...the penguin. Please bring him some confidence for his back up game. Please bring him a new ice fishing rod because if he out fishes me this winter I will break his current rod.

Hook,
    Thanks for the kind words.

Matt Ski

11. Who's next

Who's next Member

dear santa, please don't forget that key for matt's new apartment that me and his mother has found for him. also please bring him a dog house to go with his new apartment.

12. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Well so much for #1 on the list I made for Matt.

hook

13. pullbangloss

Dear Santa,

Thank you for talking to me at Bass Pro on Friday. I have a question? How were you at the Bass Pro in Ohio and at the Mall in Kalamazoo the same night? Those deer must be really fast. Speaking of fast deer, I have a few additions to my list.

Please bring the baby boy aka. Trevor, a nice big buck! A big buck with lot's of points! Also, if you could make the buck stick around after each shot Trevor misses it with I would appreciate it.

Mikey L. needs a new gun. Come out to the WMCC at Allegan and you'll know why.

Doc needs cash. I've got a feeling he'll be back to buying me in the calcuttas and do to my short layoff I will probably cost him a lot of money (for the time being). Please tell him to start buying Gary M. on the wildcards instead.

As for Gary, he doesn't need anything. He's been winning so much money in the calcuttas he has now had to hire an accountant. I also heard they are no longer stopping for bannana splits. Hook and him have switched to hot choclate for the winter time.

Please bring Steve Vv a new alarm clock. I don't think his is working because he always misses the first couple protections.

I know I asked for this earlier, but Don S. still needs spell check.

Thanks Santa!

Matt Ski

14. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I'm easy, a TM9X under the tree will do just fine.

Rich in Indiana

15. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Dear Santa

My wants are large in number but the thing I would like over everything else is that my family,my shooting freinds and there familys stay healthy and safe,then it will truly be a great Christmas.Get better Bob,John and Ed we miss you.

hook

16. pullbangloss

Well put Hook.

Matt Ski

17. Hullgull

Hullgull TS Member

Dear Santa

I would like some once fired AA or SRS hull. I guess thats it. Oh, come to think about it maybe you would get a hamster for my buddy Steve VV he said he thought he'd like one.

Santa, disregard this letter, I got to thinking that the last time I wrote to you, I ask for a Hopalone Cassidy cap gun, and you gave it to my neighbor Jimmy Smiley, and he didn't even like cap guns. So I'd be afraid you would give the hamster to Matt K, an you know Matt has that same kind of smile Jimmy Smiley had. So I hope Steve can win a calcutta so he can get his own hamster.

Gary M.

Ps I can pick up my own hulls, theres a reason I got that screen name.

18. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Dear Santa

Please bring Steve V a blue body suit with a red cape and a big red "S" on the front.I almost forgot you better put a button up back door in it.

hook

19. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

My list is pretty short....

First of all, totally agree with Hook!

"Dear Santa

My wants are large in number but the thing I would like over everything else is that my family,my shooting freinds and there familys stay healthy and safe,then it will truly be a great Christmas.Get better Bob,John and Ed we miss you.

hook"

And a third trap field for the F.R.G.C complete with voice activated pullers and robot to fill machine! :D

Merry Christmas to all!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

20. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Maybe you can engineer a robot this summer-if you get the right internship!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.