1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Calcutta - Gun River 8/22 - Walleye Warm Up

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Gun River is next up on the WMCC list of shoots. They will be holding the next calcutta on Sunday August 22nd.

The shoot will be a Walleye Fry warm up! The program will be the same as the Walleye Fry program, the following week, so bring your partner out and get in some practice!

1st event will be a 75 bird Pick Your Partner. 23 yard, 25 yard, and 27 yard lines. One shooter will shoot the 23, one shooter will shoot the 25. Shooters will alternate shots on the 27 yard line.

2nd event will be a 50 bird draw. 23 yard line, 25 yard line.

Jackpots will be elgible for both events.

Protections start around the normal time with the calcutta auction to follow.

The only stipulation for this shoot is that if your name ryhmes with Cook you can't shoot with anyone whose name ryhmes with Barry.

Hope to see everyone there. The turnouts have been strong as of late so we should have a great crowd.

Regards,
    Matt Ski

2. pullbangloss

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Alternate shots on the 27 I like that but it looks like I have to find a new partner if I want to shoot.

hook

4. pullbangloss

I tried to get Tim S. to shoot with me but he said 14 guys have already asked him. Maybe next time.

Matt

5. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Sounds like a good time. See you guys and gals Sunday. Ed and Deb

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Way to go Matt my phone has been ringing off the hook with people that want Gary's number they all want him as a partner and suggest that I stay home.

As far as Tim goes he is now out of my class,now if it is not you or Todd shooting with him he just will not shoot you are now the only guys that measure up.

hook

7. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

It will be good to see you Ed,and having Deb there to run the shoot is always a good thing she does a vary good job and we appreciate it vary much.

hook

8. Who's next

Who's next Member

I hear that matt is bringing in a ringer to shoot with him for the 5th sunday. He won't even tell me who it is. He been trying to find gary's number but has'nt had any luck yet. he has even talked about shooting with someone called dippy-do don't know who that is. Than I herd him on the phone with someone and he said he would like to shoot with him but he can't stand it when he start humming to song mandy so he's out. Now i guess it's anyones guess who he will show up with.

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Matt - when you post these, you always make me wish I were still back there so I could shoot these and eat the Wallies

10. Who's next

Who's next Member

I'am not sure but i don't believe lunch will be fish for this shoot. But it will be something good like always. Some times my parnter and me even eat a little crow nw and then.

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I heard that Matt wanted to shoot with somebody named Blue but he said that Matt was to serious and had no sense of humor.

Rick it's to bad Tim S won't shoot with you but he is to good for most of now,You might be able to get Gary but your going to have to stand in line and you will have the advantage if your setting on a stool

12. pullbangloss

I'm at a lost for words...

Matt Ski

13. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

sounds like fun-bringing my own ringer partner!

14. pullbangloss

Gary,

Don't tell Hook but I've requested that Dale cook up a special batch for him. You see this spring we got into a school of Sheephead and decided to keep a few. These fish sell for big bucks over in Thailand and I figured nothing but the best for my friend Hook. The only thing I have to do is stop by the store and pick up a loaf of bread to suck up all the oil, slime, and goo which the fish gives off during the cooking process. Also going to pick up a case of ketchup to mask the scent. Please don't tell Hook. I am going to surprise him.

Matt Ski

15. pullbangloss

I don't know about anyone who has a shirt saying "Trust me I'm a girl." It would be like Steve wearing a shirt saying "Trust me I'm a good shooter."

Matt Ski

16. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt would give up shooting forever for just a small smell of that.

Trust me his partner does not look that good.

hook

17. pullbangloss

Steve,

No worries about Todd. All he ever talks about is how he can't back up.

As for Sunday...I've got one question. Who's Next?

Matt Ski

18. Who's next

Who's next Member

I bet gary would get off his stool for her

19. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

If Gary had her he would'nt be able to get off that stool besides he likes the look of me better I hope he never gets new glasses.

hook

20. pullbangloss

If Gary had her we'd never see him! I'd almost bet that he would pass up a bannana split for a taste of that.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.