1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Calcutta Edwardsburg

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by addictedtotrap, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

Thanks for comming out to Edwardsburg's first Calcutta all you WMCCers..

Unfortunaltey I didnt have time to take photo's of the board but I do have some randomn pics..

here they are...

[​IMG]

Is Matt winning???

[​IMG]

Rick Ski doing the auctioning..

[​IMG]

here Hook is thinking "Man if Matt went for $50, I should at least get $100"
    [​IMG]

Some random pics

[​IMG]

here we have some teams shooting BEFORE the monsoon started.. Thanks Todd for your help...

[​IMG]

Here Doc is thinking "did we beat Hook???"

[​IMG]

Here we are finishing the last 2 stations ( it really started raining on the last squad of the 2nd Calcutta) Poor Verns partner left and made him finish all alone, if I recall correctly I dont think Vern would have needed him, he hit all of his targets..

[​IMG]

Before all the shooting began...

well sorry I didnt get pics of the boards and score.. i was busy dealing with money..

A thanks goes out to Mark for some good BBQ, Todd for helping scoring and Chase and Don S working behind the scenes keeping everything smooth with the shooters and the $$$$

See ya the end of July.

Also just a reminder we shoot practices or whatever on Sundays and Tuesday evenings..

Jake

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Jake

The pics are great just reminds me of what a good day of shooting it was,even if the rains came.

See ya on the last Sunday in July for another awesome shoot.

Have a good one

Don S.

3. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Jake, I had Chris ( Wayne the trap boy's mom) take all kinds pictures - might check w/ her as to where they are at - she took a real nice one of Rick & Matt Ski I'm sure everyone would like to see. Great Job Jake & Mark Good Eats.

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I had a great time well run shoot good food what's not to like.Hope you invite me back again .

hook

5. plinker611

plinker611 Member

gonna fire up the grille for that one,if we can find some sweet corn from down south it will be in the corn cooker,and if the price of n.y.strips is good well have a steak fry,if not burgers(lowerys premium burgers) and brats,thanks for coming out,will keep you posted on the food end,jake you did a great job keeping the shoot going,and we are not greenhorns any more,mark

6. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Job well done to everyone at Edwarsburg! Below are a few pics I managed to take during the second event.

[​IMG]

This is about 2 mins into the severe thunderstorm. Glad I was on the squad that finished just ahead of these guys!

[​IMG]

At this point Tim C. stops and asks "What the hell are we doing out here?"

[​IMG]

The squad ignores Tim C. and says "The hell with it, let's shoot!"

[​IMG]

A few minutes later Tim C. asks Rick S. "Was that lightning?" Rick responds "I think it was the flash on Matt's camera, keep shooting."

[​IMG]

And here's a pic of the board for the 2nd event.

See everyone this weekend at Bloomingdale.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.