1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC calcutta at Barry County on 1-14-11

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

There will be a 50 bird calcutta at Barry County on 1-14-11.We will be open and ready for protections at 5:00pm.We will have a auction for teams at 8:00pm.

Those of you that have a P-gun might not want to come because there will be a number of K-guns present and by now we all know about that envy problem.

hook

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

how'd that go about the scrotumless p-gunners?? It was a good quote.

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

All P-gunners have scrotums,it's just that they are attached to there belts so they have some where to carry there extra trigger and springs,P-gunners are not quite normal.

4. t901

t901 Member

I'll be there with my B-gun, I will have to work a few more years before I can buy those P,K guns you retired people shoot
    Todd

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Wow that makes my xt-gun feel it doesn't have a chance, I'm not staying home checking for size. I will let the high priced guys check theirs.

I've been telling every one Hastings has the best birds flying. And we always have a good time. So come out and enjoy a great night of shooting. If your lucky you'll get to shoot with the great HOOK.

Have a good one

Don S.

6. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

Do a search for "Kreighoff blows up" and a search for "Perazzi blows up."

Enough said.

Matt Ski

7. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

I would like to make a comment about Pee-guns but I can't, my K-gun is out for repair. Will not be able to make it on Friday because of my lack of gun, but I will be working at Allegan on Sunday and will be ready for the abuse.

Mike

8. pullbangloss

Mike,

I've got a Mossberg in the basement you can use. I've heard there just like Krieghoffs. LOL

Matt Ski

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

You are a bit tendenitous when you could not win the argument on the scrotum you started talking about K-guns blowing up.I for one have never seen a k-gun of any kind blow up,I don't know of any one that has seen one,and I don't think that you have eather I could be wrong,if I am you will let me know I'm sure.how ever I have seen a lot of P-gun triggers go bad,more often than not right on the line,and all of my shooting freinds have seen the same thing as I am sure you have to,and that is why they have to have a scrotum pouch.

not mean just hook your vary good friend

10. pullbangloss

Hook,

You can be so mean yet so nice at the same time, lol.

I actually did see a K-80 blow up at the Indiana State shoot in 2008. Peeled the rib back off the barrel, blew the reciever out and shattered the stock. Of course the blame was put on a double loaded shell. Let's just say it would be wise for Doc and Don not to purchase a K-gun. Poor guy walked up to a vendor and bought a Kolar afterwards.

Perazzi triggers break? No, never seen it happen. The best thing is spend $1,600 on a gold Perazzi trigger and have it break! Been there done that! Wish I had bought stock in Perazzi leaf springs years back. If I did that I would be shooting a Silver Seitz by now.

Matt Ski

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

You have taken the discussion in a vary different direction and give me a lot to thank about.After watching Don,and Doc shooting the loads they shoot in there B-guns maybe that is the safe way to go.

hook

12. t901

t901 Member

Hook
    I have a question about those triggers that always break when you on the line shooting on those P-guns.
    When else do you think they would break?
    I don't think it would break any other time but maybe a bumpy ride home from the icecream shop could do it.
    Just my 2 cents I've never been able to own a P, or K gun.
    Todd

13. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Todd

So you want to join the ranks of trash talkers,I will give you one more chance to change your mind.If you choose to go on I will turn the rath of Matt loose on you,and if that don't do it Steve will start putting pictures of you on the thread and trust me they won't be flattering.Just let me know.

what used to be a buddy hook

14. lostandout

lostandout Member

i can tell you that the pic wont be flattering.he took 3 pics of me with my k-80 and look at what he posted. but come to think of it you never see a pick of him at all with his gun. he realy dosnt want anybody to know that he is stuck shooting a p-gun

hooks k-80 buddy brian

15. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Atta boy Brian they will never understand what it's like to be part of the K-80 brotherhood.

Todd come back on you are still one of my good friends.

16. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

geese guys, this a rough one to get in the middle of. did it ever occur to anybody that the DandD shooting team might be loading in their shells what they couldn't wear in a sack, the weather sure is cold this time of year. i learned a long time ago that i didn't have enough money to have an opinion so i'm staying out as far as that goes, heck right before brian won his golden ticket into the k80 owners club i was telling him how much i really liked them and hopefully maybe one day i could be part of that exclusive act.... just ask him, he'll tell you all about it :). Todd, i'm glad to hear from you again and despite what they may say about our weak shells, or clumsy b guns they should just be thankful we're not splitting that case of 44 mag ammo for the next calcutta that you had for sale...

boy, this is a shot in the dark!

"if you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post"

TB, The Boy!!

17. pullbangloss

An old trapshooter once told me "It's not the arrow it's the indian."

Think that pretty much wraps up the discussion on which gun is best.

Matt Ski
    (Future Indian Artilery Chief)

18. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

But if the arrow is bent it just comes back and hits the Indian in the ass.

19. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

20. pullbangloss

Hook,

Good point!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.