1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC calcutta at Allegan on 9-19-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Allegan will be open at 9:00am to start shooting protections at 12:00noon we will have a auction for the first of two 50 bird draws.

Don't miss this one all the big dogs will be back and they will be hungry and it"s fun to kick a hungry dog.

hook

2. lostandout

lostandout Member

after fennville i still have my tail between my legs lol

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

Looks like you guys have a few more weeks without the big dogs. We've got a trophy shoot over in Griffith, IN and then we have the Tippecanoe Valley Championships the following weekend. But come the first week in October one of the "proclaimed" big dogs will be back to having his butt kicked by the locals.

Good luck to all.

Matt Ski

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt about the trophy shoot if her name is not Betty,Nancy,Sharon, or someone else female than it just is not worth it.

hook

5. pullbangloss

Hook,

I like how you think.

Did you do any good at Fennville?

Can't wait to get back into the calcuttas.

Matt Ski

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I did real good for me Blue came up from down south and him and I teamed up and won 2nd place,and in the 2nd calcutta Rick S got stuck with me and we won 3rd place after a shoot off with 4 other teams,so I can retire now I can't hope to do any better than that.

hook

7. pullbangloss

You can't retire until you learn how to hit that last target on a regular basis!

Matt

8. lostandout

lostandout Member

9. Who's next

Who's next Member

I see the Allegan team #1 won C-1st place who was on the team. good shooting

10. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve

You never fail to bring a smile.Good job Allegan.See ya sunday

Have a good day

Don S.

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

In todays world even Randy comming in 3rd in a 3-man race gets a trophy because in schools today they don't count everybody wins.

12. plinker611

plinker611 Member

wondering what the calcutta dates are from oct. to march,will be starting meat shoots up,at edwardsburg c.c. on the first sunday of the month oct-march,just wanting to get a idea on how mutch-and what meat the shooters want to win???,mark

13. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

14. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

What is the cutoff for the Calcutta sign up and when do you think it will start? Trying to get over that way and just getting schedules figured out. Mick might want to do a couple of protections.

Cindy

15. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Great day today at Allegan - you guys know how to arrange a good time!

Sorry, I don't know who won what but there were 20 teams for the first calcutta and I think 16 for the 2nd with lots of shootoffs for place. Pretty good group of people when the lowest score was 42 for the 2nd one and that's with a draw.

Thanks Allegan for a great day. This is just toooo much fun!

Cindy

16. sbag

sbag TS Member

Trevor needs to see this. he said he would look for it. he really cant wait to see matt soon.

17. pullbangloss

Well who were the hot shots? Anyone have some results?

Matt Ski

18. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I did not make a copy of the scores sorry.Now how did you do did you win a trophy and if so what was her or his name.

19. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

Thank you Thank you, luckily i had two great shooters who carried me to the top! you know if i was prepared i would have had a camera just so that i could carry a picture of what it was like up there, with all the other big shots. looking forward to another great week of shooting with everybody. Matt, i don't care what hook says abuot you, i wish you luck this weekend and believe me we all understand how important winning those tropheys are, as a matter of fact i was talking to another big shot this last weekend who despite his superhuman abilities managed to shoot with us locals (while avoiding the rain) and he said that they decided instead of giving away 870's they had a new perazzi with your name on it. its a newer model that that giacomo just had imported straight from R&D, this MX-97359 has all the greatest features only previously dreamed of including an intergrated carry handle, speed load ejectors, Target navigating stock, heat shroud, high up and buff patened and deliptical double compound pressure and squezzerized removable trigger group, PIAA hi-viz NIGHT SITES, heat seeking ported target compensator, and most importantly a hood ornament!
    [​IMG]

PS: Don't worry, if you win this gun hook will be your best friend, we all know how hard he struggles to make it to the line when he's called for a shootoff, word has it that last time he headed to one he got so shook up when he made it there he had forgot to even get the right shells, i'm sure you could rent him the compass on the collapsing stock.

Back to loading my shells with a shovel

TB The Boy!

20. lostandout

lostandout Member

trever shoot me a phone number email newt49408@yahoo.com tnx brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.