1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomningdale C.C.Calcutta Results 7/7/13 ! !

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Apr 28, 2010
    What a way to end the 4 of July weekend but with a shoot at Bloomingdale Conservation Club ,today was warm and overcast with very light winds which made for some pretty good targets (I cant imagine why i didnt hit more i'll think of some excuse i'm sure ) but protections started at 10am and lunch and the Calcutta sign up was at 12:noon ,lunch today was chicken on the grill and potato salad ,baked beans,cucumbers and sour cream and tons of desserts ,as always Thanks to the crew at Bloomingdale for putting on another great shoot....now a few pics from today

As you can see full squads and great weather makes for some real good fun !
    We had the 3 Muskteers stop by today from L to R John Sudekis ,Don Stevens and our thumbs up stamp of approval from Anthony Seekman ,
    Speaking of Don Stevens here he is with Rick Schanz having there weekly exclusive super secret Kolar Club meeting (There was suppposed to be a new member this week join the club but he chickened out )
    Oh here he is sporting a new belt and shell bag but if you look close he's not shooting his new gun its Todd (chicken liver )Delp guess he will have to wait till next week to join the Kolar Club ..
    And here we have Randy Hook arriving loaded for Bear with all the confidence in the world ..
    Then we see Randy with that look of how in the heck did i not win that shootoff !!
    And we had Jack (Chester) Patton stop by today,he had a little hitch in his giddy up today Marshall Dillon must of been working him to hard lately .
    And of course the Rummy Game as always going on in the nice cool air cond clubhouse which was very nice today between rounds .
    And what would a sunday Calcutta be without Mr. Concentration Gary Metheny ready with that stare going on like i'm ready lets go attitude..
    And here we have Hank with that look of what just happened after shooting in the first calcutta so lets see what happened in the first calcutta....
    Today we had 3 squads and 14 teams and in First Place we had ..

In first with the lone score of 73 we had Anthony Seekman & Jim Melles Great Shooting guys ..

In Second place 4 teams tied at 71 and Harry Lausman & Bob G. won the shootoff..

And Third place we had 3 teams tied at 70 and Rick(shots on sale) Schanz & Chuck E. winning the shootoff ..

Great Shooting Everyone..
    And in the second we had 2 squads for 10 teams and in First place..

In First place 2teams tied at 49 and they split Harry Lausman & Chuck E. and Buck R. & Scott Essenberg Great Shooting Guys ..

And in second place 2 teams tied at 48 and Mike Bork & Josh winning the shootoff..

So i'll end this with a smile from Chris Voss and her daughter Amanda, Thanks for making this another great shoot at Bloomingdale and remember next week were at Fennville Rod & Gun club so mark your calenders !!!
  2. xtxt

xtxt Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Thanks Doug

I agree it was a great day for GOLF? But we were shooting and that was fun also.

Thanks to all the helpers at Bloomingdale Gun Club even when we don't say it all the time YOU are "APPRECIATED"

Have a good one

Don S.