1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Cons. Club Calcutta 10/7/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Bloomingdale Cons Club will be having 2 50 bird draw Calcutta's Sunday 10/7/12 be sure to mark your calenders and come and join us ,protections start around 10:00am and the sign up deadline is 12:00noon for the first calcutta yardages to be decided the day of the shoot ,as soon as i find out whats for lunch ill post it later hope to see a big turnout the weather should be great according to the weather report....And just found out Taco's are on the Menu for Sunday!!

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

One thing we all can count on is that WMCC clubs feed us well. Looking forward to Sundays shoot. Thanks for the post Doug.

Don S.

3. lostandout

lostandout Member

must be no other clubs can shoot on sunday when a wmcc shoot is going on

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

thanks b rod for the support,and the other shooters that came to edwardsburg sunday.,even though i did do a survey here on t.s.long before the shoot, to see if the shooters wanted to shoot at our club last sunday ,and no one had the cahonas to speak up...we still held the shoot,and i think the shooters that did show up had fun last sunday,so the ones that went to the other club()and the ones that decided to run the shoot/put the shoot togeather to spite the wmcc,and edwardsburg,.missed out,as far as the wmcc, dec 5th sunday edwardsburg will not be hosting it,so its up for grabs,,,

we have decided to do our own thing when it comes to calcuttas,and run our money maker meat shoots the first sunday of the month(witch i heard that was a part of edwardsburgs/wmcc problems,,too bad the bitchers didnt contact me to do somthing to make it agreeable for both parties) like we have for the last 20+ yrs. as far as calcuttas we will watch the wmcc saturday schedule, and work in between wmcc clubs on sat.

i apoligize to the person i had conversation with about drama posts (here on t.s.com),with this weekend,but i had to voice my thoughts/and clubs views on this matter,.. we do have $146 left in the 50 strait pot ,and by having future saturday calcuttas,we will offer the chance to all that put into the pot to win it,all issues i coverd in this post were decided at last nites board meeting,,.mark jones

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Up for BLOOMINGDALE Calcutta. :)

Matt Ski

6. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

you finally put the clubs away matt?

7. pullbangloss

Not yet but close. I've been waiting for you to cool down from your hot shooting before I show up!

Matt Ski

8. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

ya i bet

anthony

9. pullbangloss

Your home kind of early? You didn't get mad and leave did you?

Matt Ski

10. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

Anthony : How much money did you skin everyone for? A bunch I hope.

GG

11. lostandout

lostandout Member

small turn out hope nobody shot anywhere else today good job perry and buck

12. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

dont tell anyone guys but i went to an ATA shoot in sturgis and shot pretty good

Dead Eye

13. plinker611

plinker611 Member

....lso

14. plinker611

plinker611 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.