1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Calcutta Results 9/4/11 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Another Great Day at Bloomingdale Conservation Club the weather was cool and cloudy and turnout was good, and i think 10 or 11 protections today before the Calcutta ,and lunch as always was great Bloomingdale always out does themselves from month to month today was brats and polish sausage on the grill ,saurkraut ,grilled onions and peppers for the brats ,potato salad,chips,deviled eggs ,baked beans,7 layers salad ,and 2 kinds of home baked peanut butter cookies ,pineapple upside down cake and another dessert by Chris which i forgot the name of but it was awesome ( sorry chris )a special thanks goes out to all the volunteers at Bloomingdale they always have alot of help that show up and do a great job so we all have a great day shooting ,lets see some random pics of the turn out and some comments ..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see a good turnout and lots of people having fun today ,now a couple more pics before the first calcutta board
    [​IMG]
    Pretty self explanatory here !!
    [​IMG]
    Another one thats easy to figure out
    [​IMG]
    And a picture of a couple of the helpers thats always at Bloomingdale making sure we have a great shoot Rachel and Chris
    [​IMG]
    And here we have John Sudekis back shooting with us after breaking his shoulder recently good to see you back in the mix John ,now some results from the first calcutta and my bad because i didnt get a picture of the board and the only places i can remember are first and second places i hope someone can help me out on 3rd and fourth ,in first place we had Matt Ski and George winning the shootoff and second place we had Todd Delp and Vern Billings winning the shootoff for second , sorry i goofed up this time but i did get the second board
    [​IMG]
    And a picture of one of the first place winners Matt Ski ( sorry George the picture didnt turn out with you in it ) good shooting thou guys even with the speaker conspiracy ! now a few more pics before the second calcutta board
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ok lets get serious and see the second calcutta board
    [​IMG]
    in the second calcutta we had 16 teams with 2 teams tied at 49 and Matt Ski and Doc winning the shootoff in second was 3 teams tied and Denny and Buck R winning that shootoff and 3rd 2 teams at 47 and Bob R and Roy taking third and fourth we had Jerry and Doug E with the only 46 for the win
    [​IMG]
    And a picture of the winners Matt Ski and Doc ( Doc your looking kinda pasty today do you feel all right ) good shooting guys ,now a few more pics before i end another great day at Bloomingdale Conservation Club
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And last but not least we have Matt Ski putting in his order with Chris for next months calcutta which we all know will be another hit as always so if your looking for a place to shoot and have a great meal you need to head over to Bloomingdale Conservation Club every sunday for breakfast and the first sunday of the month for the calcuttas ,ok ill sign off now thank you for another great day ...Doug
    [​IMG]

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

As always nice job Doug. Another great job by Bloomingdale. Great people at the club. Now if we could only get a good President... Kidding!

And yes the speaker did get me... That's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol.

FYI, Bloomingdale will be shooting the fifth Sunday in October. First event is a one hundred bird pick. Should be another good one!

Matt Ski

3. sbag

sbag TS Member

Great shooting Mutt. I dont care what anybody says, I know the speaker got you. I know it is very controversial to drop a target for any reason, but after you droped that target in the secound round of the shoot off. I knew John and I [after hearing the sniffles] had to help save a great shooters confidence. so in agreement we droped the last two. We hoped we did the right thing. besides your dad said you were behind on your rent. great shooting every body. Your buddy Ron R.

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Thanks for dropping the last two targets in the shootist Ron. It's nice to see an experienced shooter like yourself give a kid a chance.

Matt Ski

5. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

6. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Great job Bloomingdale Gun Club your getting better every shoot and the food was over the top.

Not much to say about Douggie's pics but awesome job again.

Have a good one

Don S.

7. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.