1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Calcutta Results 8/4/13 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

What a beautiful day to be shooting targets at Bloomingdale Conservation Club today sunny mid 70's and no wind perfect setting for a Calcutta,starting off with a big buffet breakfast which they have every sunday not just the Calcutta sundays starting at 8am then protections started around 10am and ran like clock work up till the time of the Calcutta signup at 12 noon and lunch being served today consisting of Sloppy Joes,macaroni salad ,baked beans,cukes and sour cream,chips and tons of pies and cakes ,As always a Big Thank You goes out to all the volunteers that makes this all happen we know how hard you work to make sure we all have a Great Time at the club and Thanks to Trapper Joey Kiss for traveling around to all the clubs we shoot in the WMCC and doing such a Great Job !! now a few pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    No trouble filling squads todays as you can see, perfect weather so no excuses for missing right well I myself have tons of them to explain the way I shot today but none of them sums it up like my good bubby Tim Schanz told me after he was tired of hearing whine about it, Quote it's not the Bow its the Indian !! Thanks Buddy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You couldn't of asked for any better weather today sunny no wind and lots of competition to go around for sure.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Inside and outside today we had people having a good time catching up with friends between rounds discussing everything from why I missed so many targets (well that was mostly me doing that )to new guns and loads and everything in between but one thing is for sure we all were all having a good time at Bloomingdale today
    [​IMG]
    We had 3 trapshooting legends stop by today The 3 Musketeers,The Three Amigos,Larry ,Moe & Curly or a dozen more Metaphors we that know them could come up with but for you that don't it's from L to R Harry Lausman,Todd Delp,and Rick Ski which all have had a shoot named after them at Mason or Seaway !
    [​IMG]
    And a couple more trapshooting legends (well maybe only in there own minds ) it's Randy Hook & Gary Metheny stopping by today giving us all a schooling on how to break targets, after all Gary didn't get his nickname Crusher for nothing !! now lets see the first Calcutta board..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today in the first 50 bird pick Calcutta we had 4 squads for 16 teams and the winners were.

In first place with a score of 49 Rick Ski & Todd Delp good shooting guys !

In Second we had one team at 48 Todd & Crew winning,

In third we had 4 teams tied at 47 and Perry Moore & Anthony Seekman winning the shootoff.

And in fourth we had 4 teams tied at 46 and Harry Lausman and Doug S. winning the shootoff..

Good Shooting everyone !!
    [​IMG]
    nd I know what your thinking where are the numbers they should be holding up but no its not a mugshot as you may think its the Winners from the first Calcutta Rick Ski & Todd Delp A.K.A. Todd DelpSki (you better watch it Matty Todd's gonna be tapping into your inheritance if you don't start shooting the picks with Daddy )
    [​IMG]
    And I thought id add this pic since we had a lot of double guns today,And Matt before you comment on how shocked you are that my name is on that list take notice Both the Schanz boys are on the list...now the board from the second calcutta
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    In the second Calcutta we had 3 squads for 11 teams and in first place ..

In first place with the only score of 49 was Don Stevens & Todd Delp (Matty I can only imagine how proud you are of your stepbrother you are I know Daddy Rick IS) great Shooting Guys !!

In Second place with the only score 48 was Tim Schanz and Quincy Dunlap..

And in third with the ony score of 47 was Gary (The Crusher ) Metheny & Harry Lausman

Good shooting everyone..
    [​IMG]
    So the next time you want to spend a relaxing day shooting targets and hanging with great people come join us in the WMCC everybody is welcome ,next week is the Fennville Grand starting on Friday night and running all weekend don't miss it..
    [​IMG]
    Ok ill end this for now with a big thumbs up from Anthony Great Job Bloomingdale as always !!!

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Awesome shoot Team Bloomingdale, great food, great day to shoot. Also it was just fun sitting down and telling stories.

Thanks Doug for the pics and captions.

Have a good one

Don S.

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice report Double Gun Doug.

Matt Ski

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Hey Matt I see that your dad borrower your golf chair for the day, said he was giving it back (maybe?)

Hook

Search tags for this page

harry lausman