1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Calcutta Results 7/3/11 !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

What can i say without sounding like a broken record here other than Bloomingdale has been a GREAT addition to the WMCC with all the great help they get and the good people they work very hard so we can all have fun and the food is always over the top, today was BBQ Chicken on the grill and Yes Rick Schanz got his potato salad ,and pasta salad ,baked beans ,and Rachels key lime pie which was awesome as well as the cherry cheese cake desserts which i forgot to ask who made but was awesome as well, Thank you to Dick Stone ,Chris, Rachel S,Jim Ringle ,and a few other i noticed but didnt get there names but i promise ill get them all in time ,now lets see some pics of all who turned out today for great weather and good shooting ...
    cody4gold_2010_2804369.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804370.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804371.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804372.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804373.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804374.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804375.jpg
    As you can see great weather and alot of shooters having a good time today on 4th of July Weekend ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804376.jpg
    Here we have Rachel S. and here Rockstar daughter Cassidy
    cody4gold_2010_2804377.jpg
    and here are the two gentlemen that were working so hard on the grill making sure the chicken was just right im sorry i didnt get your names but thank you it was Great .
    cody4gold_2010_2804378.jpg
    And another young lady from Bloomingdale that is always there helping out and of course i didnt get her name either but i hope Rachel will get on here later and help me and ill edit this .
    cody4gold_2010_2804379.jpg
    and here we have Randy Hooks reaction to when Rick Schanz told him how much he sold for in the auction ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804380.jpg
    And you can tell by the looks on Perry Moore's Anthony and Zeek Seekman's faces there having a good time ,and i actually got to shoot with Anthony today what a great shot he is !!!!
    cody4gold_2010_2804381.jpg
    Here we have Randy Hook and Gary Mc talking with a old friend we havent seen in awhile Little Tim A.K.A Tim D. good to see you back and hope your going to make this a habit from now on , i got to break Tim in today with me getting to shoot with him his first protection in a long time ,sorry Tim well we at least made it to a shootoff
    cody4gold_2010_2804382.jpg
    and what can we say here its good ole Dick Stone the President of the Bloomingdale Club and oh by the way good choice on buying the third place team in the first Calcutta
    cody4gold_2010_2804383.jpg
    And believe it or not they got me to shoot today Doug Fazer and Mike Bork can you believe we shot a 20 straight and won in the shootoff for first place and Mike dumps me to shoot with Tim Schanz ok enough crying in my beer about that lets get to the first Calcutta board ...
    cody4gold_2010_2804384.jpg
    Today was another day of great shooting by everyone and we had 14 teams in the first Calcutta and 11 in the second , the scores for the first one were as follows 50/49/48/47 seems like it stacks up like that every week lately real tight scores in first we had Bob Richmond & Doc and Chris C.& Randy Hook with perfect 50's which they split and shot off for the buyers and Bob and Doc won the shootoff ,second we had Tim D. and Chuck with the only 49 ( good shooting Tim after a long time not shooting and come right back and take 2nd )and third with the only 48 today was myself Doug Fazer & Anthony Seekman good shooting Anthony ,and fourth we had 4 teams tied at 47 with George F. and Trevor B winning that shootoff good shooting everyone , Icouldnt stay for the second Calcutta so i hope someone will fill me in on that and ill post it later ,now a couple more pics before i sign off ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804385.jpg
    and a special thanks to Matt Ski for coming all the way back from mason to run the auction for us ohhhh geeez thats not Matt its Trevor B darn i get those two mixed up alot .. HAHA Thanks Trevor great job on the auction..
    cody4gold_2010_2804386.jpg
    And the one of the first place winners from the first calcutta Bob Richmond great shooting today Bob , now a special Thanks goes out to John Sudekis for help taking alot of these great pics Thanks John hurry and get better so you can start shooting again , ok a reminder next week its Fennville Rod and Gun's turn to have the calcutta be sure to show up

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice shooting guys. Wish I could have been there and got all the harassment, lol.

Matt Ski

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Matt

Missed your words of wit today.I did here you let some juniors beat you at mason on handy cap. Can't wait to here your side. Hook and I would like to know.

Nice shooting

Don

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I am coming home with two state titles...enough said. Lol

Had a good shoot.

Matt Ski

5. r_sinkler

r_sinkler TS Member

Thank Doug love that pic of Cass and I Thank You and i did post results look for WWMC Bloomingdale results sunday,July,3rd and i will post the las board for you as soon as i figure out how to do it Thank you we had fun today

Rachel

6. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Raise your hand if you farted.

stevehayboer_2011_100311.jpg

7. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Thank you to Bloomingdale for being an equal opportunity club. I want to thank them for letting me be me.

Signed,

Don S.

stevehayboer_2011_100312.jpg

8. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

Dear Mr.Hayboer,

i'm so glad you sent one of the bunnies from your various ranches down to shoot with us today. It was a great pleasure that only Mike B can tell us about as after all he got to shoot with the lady in pink. Hook and myself have been trying to carry on your Hue Hefner status by sporting our "bunny" stickers in support of your gratious cause. Hopefully someday we will be able to shoot in your presense again and continue on in our journey to great success, Regards The boy...

PS: dually noted as not mentioned before congrats to Dan V.H in winning the back door after breaking only one bird in the three bird shoot off for the back door title against the lady in heels, none other than XTXT...

Better get my helmet on for this one.

9. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

10. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Super Mo Tard,

You are alright with me, I dont care what your dad says.

I did notice the stickers a week or two ago. I am honored.

I thought about posting a pic from Hooks most recent visit to the ranch but thought it might be a bit "racey." Im sure he is happy I passed on the photo opportunity.

Hayboer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.