1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Calcutta Results 7/1/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Today at Bloomingdale Conservation Club it was Hot and Humid but it still didnt stop the shooters from having a great time shooting today there was 7 protections before the first calcutta with the deadline being at 12:30 ,as always breakfast was served at 8:00am and lunch starting at noon today was Sauerkraut and polish sausage done just right on the grill ,macaroni salad,pasta salad,baked beans ,deviled eggs ,fresh cut fruit,and more desserts than i can mention ,as always thank you to all the volunteers at Bloomingdale con club like Dick,Chris,Mary Beth the Grllmaster,Dixie ,Lefty ,Jim, and more that im forgetting and promise i will learn your names for working so hard for all us shooters ,now a few pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see sunny skies and great targets even in the hot weather still gets lots of shooters to stop out and shoot a few with friends ....now the first calcutta board
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today we had 14 teams in the first 50 birder with one perfect score of 50 being Jack Patton & Don Stevens great shooting guys and in second we had 3 teams tied at 49 and Trevor Bouma & Chuck Elmen winning in a shootoff and 3rd place was 4 teams tied at 48 and the shootoff got down to 2 teams that split Jim & Randy Hook and Tim Schanz and myself Doug Fazer good shooting everyone !...now a few more pics before the second board
    [​IMG]
    Here we have the first place winners with a perfect score Jack Patton & Don Stevens Great shooting guys !
    [​IMG]
    And a big thanks goes out to Dixie from the Bloomingdale Con Club for helping out on the calcuttas and keeping the scores straight on the boards..
    [​IMG]
    And thanks goes out to Tom Bouma for running the auction and helping out Thanks Tom !!
    [​IMG]
    And here i could say here is Lou O. sitting with all his friends but it wouldnt be true Lou has lots of friends he comes out to shoot with week after week ,one of the veterans of ours sport
    [​IMG]
    And Tim Schanz & Mike Bork and by the smiles on there faces there enjoying the air cond in the clubhouse between rounds and no doubt listening to some incredible trapshooting story
    [​IMG]
    And Big Steve stopping by to play some cards and this is the expression i got when i asked where Ray was but i cant put on here what he told me why he didnt come lets just say it had something to do with a couch and a lazy pet coon
    [​IMG]
    And here we have 2 of the Ski stepbrother Todd Delp and Billy Rodreugez but Matty was a no show again ( Matt if you have ditched us for that little white ball at least let Todd or Billy stop by and pick up Remington we miss him )
    [​IMG]
    And being the good big brother that he is Matt, Todd was keeping the Rummy game alive sitting in for you holding your seat till you get back but im not sure if he plays the game as well as you ,seemed like Jack was getting alot of his money !!ok lets see the second board
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and we had 12 teams in the second 50 birder and 2 teams tied at 49 which split Chris Childers and Buck Roberts and Doc and Don Stevens and in 2nd 5 teams were tied at 46 and Trevor Bouma & Bill P. winning the shootoff and 3rd place went to Ken Sims and Bob W. with a 44 good shooting everybody in the heat today ....ok a couple more pics and ill end this for now and remember next week is at Fennville Rod and Gun Club so grab your gun and come join us ....
    [​IMG]
    and here we can follow Buck Roberts and Mike Borks advice on hot days like today just grab your guns and stop on over and between rounds just grab a shade tree and cool of a bit im sure you will be glad you did...
    [​IMG]
    And lets not forget the Great Country that we live in, this 4th of July Weekend and remember how lucky we are to be able to enjoy this sport we all love ,there are alot of countries out that dont have that priviledge

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice report Doug! Looks like a pretty good crowd despite the warm temps.

Todd,
    What up with the new shooting form? Looks a lot like the form of someone I know real well.

Bill,
    Your shooting is costing me two bucks a week! Lol

Matt Ski

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Thanks Doug once again great job, and thank you Bloomingdale gun club helpers for all your hard work, for all the good food and place to shoot.

have a good one

Don S.

4. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

What a great Sunday for Calcutta again,Very Hot but we all made it,Thank You all of you who came out... We all Have a great Time at The Bloomingdale Conservation Club...

Here are the results of the 7 Protections they did...

1) First Place.>>>. Chris/Chuck ... Second Place ... Tom/George

2) First Place>.>>>. Don/Doc ... Second Place ...Chuck/Chris

3) First Place .>>>. Bill/Todd ... Second Place ... Hook/Gary M

4) First Place .>>>. Chuck/Chris ... Second Place ...Jack/Ken

5) First Place .>>>. Chuck/Chris ... Second Place ... Bill/Todd

6) First Place .>>>. Jack/Ken ... Second Place ... Aaron/Trevor

7) First Place .>>>. Bill/Todd ... Second Place ... Chuck/Chris

Great Job Guys...Happy 4th of July to All... Chris Voss

5. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Don S.

Not bad shootin for an Honourary Aussie, good on ya mate.

Release Trigger............Gary....Downunder.

6. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

G'day Mate

Gary really going to miss you and the rest of the Aussie gang at the Cardnial Center this year.

I know you guys still drive on the wrong side and have accents,but that's what makes you Awesome Aussie's.

Have a good one Mate

Don S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.