1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Calcutta Results 5/5/13 !!!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Beautiful weather today for shooting at Bloomingdale C.C. for the calcutta with temps in the low 70's and a little stronger wind than us trapshooters like but heck it gives us a excuse for when we miss , shooting started around 10am with protections and the calcutta auction right on time at 12noon ,and lunch was brats on the grill ,suaerkrat,greenbean casserole,potato salad and desserts ,a big thanks goes out to all the people at Bloomingdale for all there hard work they do to put on a great shoot as always and to Joey Kiss and all the other trappers for there hard work also ...now lets see a few pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Although we were a little lower in shooters today probably because of the good weather with turkey season and looking for mushroom starting and everybodies favorite spring lawn work we still had no trouble filling squads one after the other ..
    [​IMG]
    And we had (L to R) Mr. 24 A.K.A. Gage Kenyon and Zeek Seekman and Hulk Hogan A.K.A. Perry Moore stop by today and the 2 on the end i didnt get there names but i will learn them soon the younger gentleman was a big help with the trappers today ...
    [​IMG]
    And we had the Bobbsey Twins stop by today A.K.A. Tim Schanz and Mike Bork wonder what outfit they will wear next week at Fennville Calcutta ?
    [​IMG]
    And we had Vern Beasley trying to convince Rick Schanz how HE should get a special price on shot ,i dont think its was working Rick only has those special deals for Matt(who)Ski..
    [​IMG]
    And speaking of Matt Ski he was a no show again along with Hook but Matt's Mentor showed up, Todd Delp and got to shoot with Mike Bork in the 1st calcutta but unlike Matt always being out of the money Todd and Mike took 3rd place ...
    [​IMG]
    And Gary Metheny stopped by but once again without Randy Hook ,he had some wishy washy story about Randy had to work on his lawnmower ,come on guys do you really think Randy was working on his mower !!!
    [​IMG]
    And Father and Son team Lou & Pat Onofrio soaking up some springtime sun enjoying the day at Bloomingdale waiting to shoot on the next round..now lets get to the first calcutta board ..
    [​IMG]
    In the first calcutta we had 3 squads for 13 teams ..

In first place we had a tie at 49 and Jack Patton & Jim T. winning in a shootoff..

In second at the lone score of 48 for the win was Perry Moore & Buck Roberts ..

And in third place a tie at 47 and Matt's Mentor Todd Delp & Mike Bork for the win..

All in all another great job by Bloomingdale C.C. Thank You once again and remember Fennville next sunday ,and ill add the results from the second calcutta when i get the pics ....

UPDATE this just in the results from the second Calcutta !!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In first place with the perfect score of 50 straight Harry L. & Greg Harris great shooting guys ..

In second place with the lone score of 48 was Perry Moore & Gary Pearson

And in a shootoff for third with a score of 47 Gage Kenyon & Anthony Seekman for the win..
    [​IMG]
    And a pic of the winners Greg Harris & Harry L. Great shooting guys !
    [​IMG]
    And a pic of the third place winners Anthony Seekman and Gage Kenyon good shooting guys see everybody next week at Fennville Rod and Gun Club !!

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Looks like a great shoot. Nice report Doug.

Matt Ski

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Hey Doug

Great job on pics and the report. I'm happy to see that that Anthony & Gage shot well. Maybe this will be the new Dynamite Team.

Have a good one

Don S.

4. pullbangloss

The kids take down Delp and Vern!?!? Priceless! I'm sure everyone was rooting for Todd and Vern - ya right!

Matt Ski

5. pullbangloss

The kids take down Delp and Vern!?!? Priceless! I'm sure everyone was rooting for Todd and Vern - ya right!

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.