1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Calcutta Results 4/1/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Another big turnout at Bloomingdale Conservation Club as always the weather held off with no rain and the food once again was great today's menu was Beef Stew and Garlic Bread and tons of Desserts , the shooting started off around 10:00am and 14 protections was shot before the first Calcutta with everything running pretty smooth ,lets see a few pics of the turnout before the first Calcutta board
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As i said before a big turnout with full squads having a good day of shooting at Bloomingdale today !
    [​IMG]
    And here we having Bob Richmond telling Doug C. about his new trap gun he brought to try out see if you can pick it out of the rack ..
    [​IMG]
    If your guessing the Pink one your right ...... APRIL FOOLS....Bob got it for his grandaughters brithday Casey and had it dipped for her what a great guy he is did i mention my birthday is coming up and im adoptable i have a Perrazi MX 10 on my wish list !!
    [​IMG]
    And here we have John Sudekis relaxing between rounds waiting for the Calcutta to start..
    [​IMG]
    And Doug Colsen and Kevin Brouard waiting there turn and enjoying the day at the club today ..
    [​IMG]
    As you can see sitting room only at the table and Doc in the background even finding a little time to walk thru the woods to look for some mushrooms ...no luck thou
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Rick Schanz stringing Clayton Marshall along telling him shots going on sale and Clayton acting like a bass hooked in the upper lip till Rick yellS... APRIL FOOLS.....Now lets see the board from the first Calcutta...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today we had 24 teams in the first calcutta with some real good score in first we had 3 teams tied at 49 and Brian L. & Chuck E. taking the win 2nd was 2 teams tied and Trevor B. and Randy Hook taking that shootoff 3rd was 6 teams tied and Buck R .& Clayton Marshall for the win 4th was taken outright by Ken Sims & Roy and 5th they split the win with Steve VV & Dave K. & Bruce S. & Rod like i said tight scores today and great targets now a few more pics from today and hopefully Steve sends me a pic of the second Calcutta board because i couldnt stay to see who won....
    [​IMG]
    Special Thanks goes out to Tom Bouma and Rick Schanz for doing a great job running the Auction..
    [​IMG]
    And here is where i caught Billy R. A.K.A B-Rod off guard when i asked him where his stepbrother Matt Ski was today it started him sratching his head trying to come up with something , he said ah,ah,ah he voluntered to work overtime so he could pay his Daddy some rent but he couldnt even get it out without smiling and saying APRIL FOOLS ... he's at home today TBS is running a Golden Girls Marathon today and Matt couldnt miss it...
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Steve VV ,Matt Ski's other stepbrother giving us a impression of Matt at the card table we all miss you Matt when you don't show up ...............APRIL FOOLS ...
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Tom Bouma and Trevor Bouma waiting on the second calcutta waiting to see who they get drawn with ...
    [​IMG]
    And heres where i overheard Zeek Seekman telling Don Stevens he was out bluegill fishing the other day and he caught one this big really ,look at the expression on Don's face , Don its April 1st today !!!!
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Pea' & Carrots A.K.A Perry Moore & Anthony Seekman with Anthony getting pay back for the pic from last weeks calcutta , ok ill wrap this up till i get results from Steve from the second calcutta , Thanks to Bloomingdale Conservation Club for putting on another great shoot for the WMCC...
    [​IMG]
    Here are the results from the second Calcutta in first we had Anthony Seekman & Ken Sims with a perfect score of 50 to win 2nd was Trevor B. & Kevin B. winning the shootoff 3rd was Chris & Zeek Seekman taking the shootoff at 47 and 4th was Hank & Don Stevens at 46 good shooting everyone ,And thanks Steve i only got one picture of the board but at least it was the most important side , Thanks again Bloomingdale Conservation Club for putting on another great shoot !!

2. plinker611

plinker611 Member

great to see you had a great shoot,today was a great meatshoot for us too,will try to get matt to shoot at bloomingdale with me next month,ill be ready,but he may be fishing,ill find out,and bring a few shooters with me,mark

3. Who's next

Who's next Member

Everyone needs to quit picking on my son. He is an ideal person who doesn't deserve all this harassment. I cannot express how proud I am to call him "my boy!"

Before I left for the meat shoot today he told me he was going golfing. I asked why not shooting and he said "I can't take it anymore, all they do is pick on me!"

For that reason I ask all of you to reach out to Matt. I think if everyone would send him $100 for a new boat he would forgive you all.

PM me for the address.

Matt Ski...I mean Who's Next.

4. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

Thx to bloomingdale club that was good food and good targets! Lots of fun Vern

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Matt you stink. lol

Hook

6. r_sinkler

r_sinkler TS Member

Thank s to all who came out. Hope to see u may 6th

7. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.