1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Calcutta Results 3/4/12 !!!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Todays weather held off for the first calcutta with little wind and good targets made for some great scores today but in the second calcutta wasnt as good with snow moving in and making targets harder to see but still a good turnout as always at Bloomingdale and of course breakfast and lunch was awesome as usual with Bacon Cheeseburgers and macaroni salad ,potato salad, colw slaw ,bake beans and tons of desserts for lunch really hit the spot , and a special thanks to all the great volunteers today that made everything run so smooth ,lets see a few pics from today before we get to the first Calcutta board ....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    as you can see a big turnout even with the snow and in the last pic here it was good to see some allegan shooters stop over to support the WMCC Thanks Scott E. Dan VH and Bob W. ..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here we have Rick Schanz ,Tim Schanz , Mike Bork and Harry L. enjoying a good laugh between rounds
    [​IMG]
    and here we have Chris from the club making sure everybody is having a good time and talking with her friends Thanks again Chris for all your hard work !!!
    [​IMG]
    And Tom B here and a Thanks goes out to him for helping run the auctions great job Tom ..
    [​IMG]
    And Jack Patton ,George Snellenburger ,Ken Sim and Buck Roberts playing cards and get warmed up between rounds
    [​IMG]
    And a couple new faces showed up to shoot today Tyler in the fassionable trap shooting hat and Ed in the glasses thanks for stoping by hope to see you again ,,,now lets gets to the board for the first calcutta
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today we had 22teams in the first calcutta with some good scores turned in with 1st,2nd,and 3rd place taking the wins with no ties in first was Ken Sims and Todd, FYI NOT Todd Delp he was tied up today over at Matts House with Matt and Rick Ski watching Hanna Montana and couldnt make it today in second was Hayden E and Rod V and third was Tim Schanz and Jack Patton good shooting guys and for 4th we had 4 teams tied at 46 with Trevor B and Dan J. taking the win and 5th was tied with 3 teams and Hank and Ken G taking the win good shooting everybody ,now a few more pics before the second calcutta results hopefully someone will add to this seeing that i couldnt stay for the second one ...
    [​IMG]
    Heres where i asked Steve VV to give me his best impression of his stepbrother Matt Ski ..pretty good likeness Steve
    [​IMG]
    Here we have RIFF & RAFF A.K.A. Gary M. & Randy Hook talking over stratagy for today ( sorry guys it didnt work )
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Don Stevens helping Rachel teaching her to shoot and gun saftey thanks Don and hope to see you shooting so with us soon Rachel ....now a couple pics of what it was like during the second calcutta
    [​IMG]
    as you can see Matt it didnt bother Steve and lots of other shooters to shoot in a little snow
    [​IMG]
    at times it started to snow pretty heavy targets werent easy to see
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    here we can barely make out John Sudekis's stool but where's John ......Dont worry he had a front row seat in the clubhouse watching all the action , as always thank you Bloomingdale Conservation Club for another great shoot cant wait to see you out do yourself again in April , ok ill end this a hopefully someone will add to this with the second calcutta scores My Wingman Matt Ski usually does it for me but he was AWOL ( Damn Hanna Montana Marathon )

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Looks like a great turnout! Hanna Montana was ok. Rick wasn't that into it, lol.

Maybe next month we will see everyone...weather pending of course.

Matt Ski

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

todd d wasnt at matts,he was emptying my freezers at edwardsburg,mark

4. r_sinkler

r_sinkler TS Member

THANKS to Don and Aaron. Give me time and I'll be out there with you.

2nd calcutta results.

1st place was Brian. L/ Scott

2nd place was a split between Steve .V.V/ Clayton and Bob.R/ Hayden

3rd place was Doc/ George

4th place was Ken / Don.S

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Great job reporting Doug but Me thinks your danruff is getting out of control LOL.

Also kudos to Mr.mircrophone Tom Bouma for the great auction.

Awesome job again Team Bloomingdale Gun Club we appreciate it.

Thanks for a good shoot

Don S.

6. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.