1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale Calcutta 3/4/12 !!!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Don't forget the Calcutta at Bloomingdale Conservation Club this sunday, im guessing normal program 2 50 bird draw calcutta's and protection starting at 10:00am ,if im not mistaken i think its burger on the grill and all the fixin's for lunch havent seen a post yet so i hope Chris or Rachel can add to this post to update us ,either way its always a good time at BCC hope to see everyone there bring some friends ....

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

These folks put on a great shoot, and awesome breakfast buffet.Perry

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Looks like the weather will hold off till monday.Got to like the white flyers and pat trap also the new addition on the club house

Have a good one

Don S.

4. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

5. Back-up-Bob

Back-up-Bob Member

Hello Bloomingdale!

I will be on the road coming up that way! Look out... I am ready for a good shoot! (Hey is Trevor going to be here singing? I hear he has taken this up as a new occupation?)

This Sat we are having a Calcutta at the Flat River Conservation Club in Greeenville. Sure would love to see some shooters drive north for a day of fun and excitment! Lunch will be served by the girls up here... I heard them planning it the other day and it sure sounded "Yummy for the Tummy!!"

We have a new wonderful score board up and ready... who will be the first on the new board! Come on up and give us a try!

If you need more information, give me a ring! Back up Bob 989-287-2550!

[​IMG]

6. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Cody4Gold aka Doug will be there buying breakfast for the first 1,000 shooters. Heard Schanz Supply gave him a raise and he wants to share it with the shooters!

Thanks Doug!

Matt Ski

7. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

PullBangBoom A.K.A. Matt yes i did get a raise but was informed it does not take effect til year 2044 so unfortunatly the only breakfast ill be buying will be for myself and im bring a 5 gal pail of beans for Remington so make sure he's hungry when you get there ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.