1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale C.C. Calcutta Results 9/1/13 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Today we had a light turnout on this holiday weekend with less shooters than usual but that didn't stop us from having a great shoot ,things started off with the breakfast buffet at 8am and shooting starting around 9:30 with protections and the sign up for the Calcutta at noon with lunch being served ,today we has lasagna and garlic bread and tons of pies and desserts , now a few pics...

Like I said a light turnout today but still full squads and great targets today made for good shooting ..
    We had Big Daddy Rick Ski show up today here he is waiting at the fence for Matt to show up for some father son time but no go,his stepson Todd didn't show up either I think he finaly paid someone to shoot with him ..
    And we had the Schanz Boys stop by and we wont even mention Rick having John Sudekis having to come in as relief pitcher for Rick in the middle of the round to be the closer and win it with a 20 straight..
    And Perry Moore and Trapper Joey Kiss here with Joey watching the new guy do all the work trapping ( just kidding Joey your one of the best were lucky to have you )
    And speaking of Perry Moore we learned he could carry a heavy load he carried me to victory in a protection ....ok lets see the first Calcutta board..

Today we had 2 squads for 8 teams...

In first place with a 50 straight we had Louie K & Lon S. great shooting guys !!

And in second place we had a tie at 47 and Anthony Seekmam & Bob F. winning the shootoff..

And in the second Calcutta we had 2 squads and 7 teams ..

And in first place with 49 was Doug Evert & Chuck E. great shooting guys ..

And in second with a 45 Perry Moore & Bob F.
    Ok ill end this now with a thumbs up from Anthony Seekman and say thanks to Bloomingdale Conservation Club for another great shoot ...
  2. xtxt

xtxt Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Thanks again Doug

Glad to see the pics and captions you are appreciated more then you know.

We look forward to the results each week thanks.

Have a good one

Don S.

YOUNG GUN Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Thanks for the post's Doug. You do a lot better than I do.