Not open for further replies.

WMCC BLOOMINGDALE 100 BIRD SHOOT Apr 7th ,2013

3K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  canthitthem 
#1 ·
APRIL 7TH 2013

WMCC 100 BIRD CALCUTTA

BLOOMINGDALE CONSERVATION CLUB AT 16681 41ST BLOOMINGDALE,MI.49026

PICK YOUR PARTNER 25YRD 25YRD 27YRD 27YRD

PROTECTIONS START AT 9:30 AND DEADLINE SIGN UP FOR CALCUTTA IS 11:30 AUCTION STARTS AT NOON

$25.00 ENRTY ( $12.00 TO CLUB / $13.00 TO PURSE)

EACH SHOOTER MUST SHOOT BOTH 25 /27 YRD

ONLY 4 PLACES - 40-30-20-WILD CARD (PAID TO BOTH SHOOTER AND BUYER)

IN CASE OF TIE ,ONE 10 BIRD SHOOT OFF IF STILL TIED SUDDEN DEATH

$200.00 ADDED MONEY PAID TO FIRST PLACE SHOOTERS ONLY

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE TIM S.

See less See more
#7 ·
late braking news on the 100 birder

it is now called the hanna montana invitational and hook and gary will be doing a membership drive secret tattoos will be given on sight

perry m agreed to do his impression of hulk hogan

steve vv will be doing the entertainment by singing his favorite renditions of barry manilow accompanied by joey on guitar

i am sorry to report but there will be no fish served at this shoot because matt did not catch anything this winter

but todd said he would bring some goose salami that he got from harry l.

there will be a special donation taken so doc can take some shooting lessons

we will miss our good friends bob and anthony as they will be attending anger management classes together on this day

all in all hope to see everyone else there for a good shoot

Doug (cody for gold)

#10 ·
no Matty these are not a bag of used golf balls but high quality magnum West Coast shot

by the way this weekend at D&R Sports i hear Kevin VanDam will be there, maybe you can show up and get some fishing tips - todd said he is tired of trying to show you how it is done

seems as though you and Don are tight maybe if your nice he will introduce you

#11 ·
Tim, speaking of tattoos years ago Hook had a magnificent set of abs he was so proud of his six pack that he had a dancing girl tattood on his stomach and boy he could make her dance. Now when we shoot protections and we are down a target and he looks at me and says its not over until the fat lady sings it sort of scares me.

Gary M

#12 ·
Gary

now i understand your problem as his partner and i share in your fear, but i need to remind you that we need to be carefull or what we put on these threads because they are read by young readers and that is no image they should have to live with!

Tim

#13 ·
Not to mention, people often read these threads after eating. I just lost my breakfast all over the floor.

Tim,
Todd out fishes me do to his standards. To him a 5" bluegill is a keeper. Me, they have to be 8". For some reason he takes a liking to small things. Go figure. Guess he was born with the problem.

Matt Ski

#21 ·
Up for a Great Shoot and a Big Thank You goes out to Midway Chevrolet in Plainwell for the added money to the pot ,so remember guys be sure to support them because they are always helping out and supporting the shooting sports ,so if you see Craig McClaine be sure to say thank you and any of the other great people at Midway !!!

#22 ·
WMCC SHOOTERS are surely very lucky to have great sponsors like Midway Chevrolet in Plainwell helping our culbs with added money and bottled water donations.

My wife and myself bought a Chevy mainly because of their great service Dept. one of the best,also got a great deal on our new car.

If your looking give them a SHOT.

Have a good one

Don S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.