Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WMCC Bloomingdale 100 Bird Calcutta Results 4/7/13

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  BrianL 
#1 ·
Today started out windy and cold today and the scores showed it to ,tough shooting going on but in no way did that stop it from being a Big turnout today with lots of shooters ,it all started at 8am with a big breakfast and shoting starting at 9:30 with protections with 14 or 15 being shot before the 11:30 sign up deadline ,which you know is alot in 2 hours time all due to the great help we had today and good organization by the club today with all the volunteers and trappers ,and on the menu for lunch today was meatloaf,scalloped potatoes,greenbean casserole,corn and tons of desserts ,so to start with lets see a few pics from today....-
Flag Flag of the united states Sky Pole Veterans day

First of all we are blessed to live in the Untied States where we are still free and can enjoy our sport like we do, be sure to stand up for our rights givin to us by the Constitution as little by little there trying to take it away from us by all the laws there trying to pass which is Unconstitutional ,write your Senators and let them know how you feel its very important !!!!!
Banner Advertising Grass Tree Signage

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

And to start out with i'd like to Thank Midway Chevrolet once again for there support today in the shooting sports today they added $200.00 dollars to the purse ,so if your need a new vehicle or are driving by stop in and say Thank You for all they do in supporting the shooting sports @ Midway Chevrolet 381 12th st Plainwell ,Mi 49080 269-685-6871
Tree Grass Games Recreation Plant

Tree Grass Games Recreation Plant

Tree Transport Sky Vehicle Woody plant

Outdoor recreation Recreation Sports Target archery Clay pigeon shooting

Games Paintball equipment Paintball Recreation Skirmish

Tree Recreation Vehicle Car

Recreation Grass Tree

Playground Public space Recreation Grass Tree

As you can see no shortage of shooters today lots of full squads all day ..
Event Community Restaurant Room Building

Event Community Room Competition event Crowd

Community Event Crowd Competition event Games

Event Community Room Seminar Training

And a full clubhouse today with shooters relaxing and enjoying the day and people in and out getting ready for the next squad going out
Tree Fence

And here we have Bryan Lynch's son Aiden which he told me he was going outside to watch his dad shoot hmmm isnt that Bryan on the line behind him not sure how many misses he seen his dad make he was kinda distracted ,but it was good to see Bre Leeuw stop down to shoot usually she is running the show for us being one of the best trappers..
Chain-link fencing Fence Jeans

And we had the 4 Musketeers show up today from L to R Tom Bennett,Rich Schanz,Mike Bork,and Tim Schanz and a big Thank You goes out to Rick & Tim for all the work they did putting this 100 shoot together today and helping out keeping everything running so smooth ..
Tree Recreation Games

We even had Trapshooting legend George Snellenberger stop by today to join us ,as you can see he's in deep thought planning his stratagy...
Tree Woody plant Plant Trunk

We had Vern Beasley & Todd Delp (which is this guy named Matt or Mitt or Mutt's Arch Enemy ) stop by today
Car Vehicle Grass Tree Woody plant

And anoter one of Mutt's Arch Enemies Steve VV showed up to support the shooting sport Thanks Steve!!
Recreation Landscape Team

Tree Recreation Soil

Community Tree Fence Team

Property Home House Yard Backyard

Room Event

Everywhere you looked today were groups of friends enjoying the day today watching the shooting and talking smack to eachother all Thanks to Bloomingdale Conservation Club
Event Meal Lunch Meeting Retirement home

We even got to see Ray A.K.A. Rivers (left) and Gary Pierson (middle) and Big Steve (right) but still no Mitt!!
Chin Facial hair Moustache Beard Cap

And who could forget our good buddy Randy Hook that showed up today to join in and yes his partner in crime came with him
Military uniform Soldier Army Military camouflage Military

Here he is the one and only Gary Metheny which i asked how they were shooting today ,and you have heard that looks can kill well i think i got my answer ..now lets get the the calcutta board
Text Font Architecture Parallel

Text Wall Tile Room Font

Today we had 6 squads for 30 teams a good turnout for sure and in first we had a 2 way tie at 95 and a 10 bird shootoff that went into sudden death with Eddie Marshall and Brian Lester & Chris C. and Chuck Elmen and Eddie and Brian winning to take top honors and get the added bonus and in second all alone at 94 was Todd Delp and Ken Sims and third place went to Greg Harris and Phil Jones with the lone score of 92 (nice gun Phil) and the charlie purse was a split at 83 with Zach Marshall and Bob Richmond & Doug E. and Bill P. good shooting everyone and Thank You to Joey Kiss and all the other trappers for a great job and to all of the volunteers at Bloomingdale Conservation Club for putting on anther great shoot..
Vehicle Car Grass Automotive tire Tree

And a picture of the first place winners Eddie Marshall (left) and Brian Lester (right) with there added bonus Thanks to Midway Chevrolet it made these guy a couple happy camper for sure ..
Community Tree Recreation Event Pole

One last picture of the peanut gallery( the ones who didn't get in the shootoff ) watching the shootoff for the grand finaly of the 100 bird calcutta , we did have a 50 bird draw also after the 100 bird shoot i hope to add some scores later but ill end this for now and Thank You Bloomingdale Conservation Club & Midway Chevrolet for making this another great shoot !!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Must have been a really tough day to shoot! Those are some "interesting" scores. Nice shooting Eddie and Brian. I see Ken was able to carry the poacher to a second place victory :)

Nice shooting all and great report Doug.

Matt Ski

PS: Rivers - you owe me $20 for missing our tee time.

#4 ·
Thanks again for the great report Doug,the shoots wouldn't be the same
without the awesome followups.Thanks to Bloomingdale CC(THE WHOLE CREW)
and Tim and Rick S. for a great shoot.A special thanks to Midway Chevrolet
for the added jackpot.And we can't forget to say great job Joe K., way to
keep this shoot running smoothly.

Brian L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.