1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Bloomingdale 10/30/11

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ringer2, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ringer2

ringer2 TS Member

Hello Everyone Hope you have had a great Month. We missed you so much we are having an extra shoot this month on October 30th. protections start at 10:00am, and auction at 12:00pm we will be doing a 100 bird pick. Lunch there will be soft or hard tacos and as we all know desserts. Hope to see you all

Thank you Chris and Rachel

2. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

If there is nobody there that want's to shoot with you turn to me brother,I don't want you to go home feeling rejected like last week.

your good friend hook

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

I have called in a ringer for this weekend! Some of you may know the shooter, some of you may not. He use to shoot a Model 12 and won the handicap at Seaway back in '92.

Let's hope he still has it! Guess we will find out Sunday. Heck, I might even let him shoot the long ones!

Matt Ski

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Gary ask me if Steve Vv is going to be there,is he trying to throw me under the bus.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.